cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

campers for 10 people

NCMODELA
Explorer
Explorer
Hi. Looking for a camper for 10 people. Any ideas. I have a e350 v10 12 pass. to pull it
29 REPLIES 29

Jeeperinmoab
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Cruiser RV 2800QB. This will sleep 10. Queen bed, quad bunks, dinette and sofa.
2007 Chevrolet Suburban
2017 Cruiser RV MPG2800QB

valhalla360
Nomad III
Nomad III
Keep in mind, you probably have 1200-1500lb of bodies (let alone any stuff they bring along) that come off the weight ratings before you hook up the trailer.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

normal_dave
Explorer
Explorer
These particular models have been of interest to me: Some places claim "sleeps 9", others claim "sleeps 10"?

2017 Winnebago Ultralite 27BHSS, has basically been replaced by the Minnie Plus. This location has 3 of these on closeout, all optioned up to equal the new Minnie Plus, and I like the boring old clay color and darker interior better. As I understand it, the Ultralite had a lower price point, then you added options where the Minnie Plus is "loaded". Turns out most dealers ordered the Ultralites loaded up anyway. (I "had to" inquire about these and they are fully optioned up...)

Pretty far from us, but you never know...
2017 Winnebago Ultralite 27BHSS

I think these are built in the old Sunnybrook factory, and still loosely based on the old Harmony line with aluminum superstructure, etc.

That V-10 should make it easy work.

Edit: looks like there are (2) 27BHSS Minnie Plus on sale at a similar price to above, one state North of you, something to do with "Timber" and a "Lake", and an "RV" or something like that...
1995 Ford E-150 Club Wagon Chateau Van
2012 Cargo Trailer Conversion Camper/Hauler

valhalla360
Nomad III
Nomad III
- Consider taking a small tent along.
- Do the seats in the van come out easily? We used to pull the bench seats up and push them to the back opening up room for a couple of us to sleep on the floor in the van.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

Opie431
Explorer
Explorer
Our old Outback sleeps ten but it would not live ten and probably all the others that sleep ten would not live ten.
When we have that many guests we put up a tent that makes living ten possible. Only would work where that is possible.

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
Jayco 29QBS.

Queen master sleeps 2
Couch full sleeps 2
Dinette full sleeps 2
Full bunk sleeps 2
2 single bunks sleep 2
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

Fire_Instructor
Explorer
Explorer
My signature unit will sleep 10, with 6 being adults, but it's a big 5'er.... 2 in MBR, 2 or 3 in loft, 2 or 3 in bunk room, 2 on fold-out couch.
Fire Instructor

2022 Coachmen Leprechaun 319MB

2Macs
Explorer
Explorer
Look at the Mesa Ridge 310BHS or Open Range 308BHS. Each will sleep 10 including up to 4 adults (Possibly more) and the rest children.
Ed & Michele :C

carringb
Explorer
Explorer
My Creekside sleeps 12. 14 with a queen size air mattress on the floor in the bunk room.
2000 Ford E450 V10 VAN! 450,000+ miles
2014 ORV really big trailer
2015 Ford Focus ST

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
See my Sig. sleeps 10. Bunks are full beds, sofa sleeps 2, and dinett sleeps 2, Queen in front. Same floor plan as a Jayco White Hawk. But 1000lb lighter
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

coolmom42
Explorer II
Explorer II
Check into toyhaulers--you could leave toys at home and stack a bunch of bunks. Of course you would have to invest in building some custom size bunks, but they don't have to be fancy.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board

travelnutz
Explorer II
Explorer II
Jayco makes several TT's that sleep 10! Jay Flights and Eagles models and have large water and gray tanks too. Decent sized black tank also.
A superb CC LB 4X4, GM HD Diesel, airbags, Rancho's, lots more
Lance Legend TC 11' 4", loaded including 3400 PP generator and my deluxe 2' X 7' rear porch
29 ft Carriage Carri-lite 5'er - a specially built gem
A like new '07 Sunline Solaris 26' TT

travelnutz
Explorer II
Explorer II
A superb CC LB 4X4, GM HD Diesel, airbags, Rancho's, lots more
Lance Legend TC 11' 4", loaded including 3400 PP generator and my deluxe 2' X 7' rear porch
29 ft Carriage Carri-lite 5'er - a specially built gem
A like new '07 Sunline Solaris 26' TT

SouthpawHD
Explorer
Explorer
Quad bunks, a fold out couch, and dinette conversion to bed, and a queen in the master and you might be able to sleep 10 as long as most are kids.
Palomino SolAire 307QBDSK
2016 Chevrolet 2500, CC, 6.0L, 4.10

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
Look for a "bunkhouse" camper.