cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F150 Eco Payload Sticker Question!

jaydub74
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for some payload sticker information on a few different trucks. I was wondering if the community could tell me what their stickers say. I' specifically looking for the following:
(all Super Crew 4x4 with Eco boost Please)

Lariat with Max Tow
Lariat with Max Tow & Heavy Duty Tow Package

XTR with Max Tow
XTR with Max Tow & Heavy Duty Tow Package

Please state whether your truck has a 5.5 or 6.5 box.
2014 Kodiak 284 BHSL
2010 Ford F350 V10 Crew Cab
Full Timing: 2 Adults, 1 Toddler, 1 Yellow Lab
www.randomgoodness.ca
27 REPLIES 27

brulaz
Explorer
Explorer
Atlee wrote:

To get the HD package, you had to get SuperCab & 8' box, or SuperCrew and 6.5' box. HD was not available with any short wheelbase truck.

Actually you can get them in RegCab with 8' box, that's the shortest wheelbase available: 145", and they have the highest payload, up around 2800# in a 4x4, ~3100# in a 4x2.

I've seen them around here in construction, farming and landscaping, usually XLs with the 5L V8, as they're a lot cheaper than any F250.
2014 ORV Timber Ridge 240RKS,8500#,1250# tongue,44K miles
690W Rooftop + 340W Portable Solar,4 GC2s,215Ah@24V
2016 Ram 2500 4x4 RgCab CTD,2507# payload,10.8 mpgUS tow

Atlee
Explorer II
Explorer II
By the way, my new pickup w/ HD pkg and Max tow pkg is 2,286#. My old truck was 800# less.
Erroll, Mary
2021 Coachmen Freedom Express 20SE
2014 F150 Supercab 4x4 w/ 8' box, Ecoboost & HD Pkg
Equal-i-zer Hitch

BenK
Explorer
Explorer
Most times the various OPs only want to hear what they want hear
and any advice to help them outside of that vary narrow question
is met with discord both by the OP and others... :S

Find that most of my advice are to the lurkers out there and thank
them for the PMs. Appreciate their thanks and continue to advise
and now most not just for the OP, but lurkers out there

Best example is that one advisor constantly said a 'half ton' can,
as he has one and been doing that for a while with no issues

Got three lurkers who asked and one guy was so mad he wanted to sue
that advisor. Told him that the advice here on a freebie forum is
worth the price paid

Specifics are that the advisor had a fake half ton (+8K GVWR) and the
lurker had a low end half ton (+6K GVWR). One has a +6K rear GAWR
and the other +4K rear GAWR and burned up his F150's diff that cost
him thousands of buck$, a wife mad as heck being stuck out int he
boonies waiting for a tow, etc

Bottom line for this OP...the label payload is out of context without
your actual TV weight. The label in most cases is based on the 'curb'
TV weight, which is the stripper model. So unless the OP has that
'curb' AKA stripper model, that payload is not correct for his vehicle

Mvander wrote:
TomG2 wrote:
bid_time wrote:
What is it with you guys? He wants to know what the yellow sticker on some peoples truck says. Simple question - you guys get so far off on tangents that have nothing to do with what the OP asked.

If you don't have a F150 EB you don't even need to post cause you are incapable of answering the question that was asked.

So far, I only see one answer that meets the OP's configuration. One has the 5.0 while another has the HD package. Might as well disallow them also. There are yellow stickers out there ranging from 1400 to 3,000 pounds.

When I purchase a new truck, and I do quite often, I don't depend on forum posters to determine my ratings based on theirs, Ford and Chevrolet are better resources. For me.

I hereby disallow my post as my information obviously has no relevance to the OP. :R
-Ben Picture of my rig
1996 GMC SLT Suburban 3/4 ton K3500/7.4L/4:1/+150Kmiles orig owner...
1980 Chevy Silverado C10/long bed/"BUILT" 5.7L/3:73/1 ton helper springs/+329Kmiles, bought it from dad...
1998 Mazda B2500 (1/2 ton) pickup, 2nd owner...
Praise Dyno Brake equiped and all have "nose bleed" braking!
Previous trucks/offroaders: 40's Jeep restored in mid 60's / 69 DuneBuggy (approx +1K lb: VW pan/200hpCorvair: eng, cam, dual carb'w velocity stacks'n 18" runners, 4spd transaxle) made myself from ground up / 1970 Toyota FJ40 / 1973 K5 Blazer (2dr Tahoe, 1 ton axles front/rear, +255K miles when sold it)...
Sold the boat (looking for another): Trophy with twin 150's...
51 cylinders in household, what's yours?...

itguy08
Explorer
Explorer
2011 F150 Supercrew Lariat, 4x4, Ecoboost, Max Tow : 1820 lbs payload from the yellow sticker.

Mvander
Explorer
Explorer
TomG2 wrote:
bid_time wrote:
What is it with you guys? He wants to know what the yellow sticker on some peoples truck says. Simple question - you guys get so far off on tangents that have nothing to do with what the OP asked.

If you don't have a F150 EB you don't even need to post cause you are incapable of answering the question that was asked.

So far, I only see one answer that meets the OP's configuration. One has the 5.0 while another has the HD package. Might as well disallow them also. There are yellow stickers out there ranging from 1400 to 3,000 pounds.

When I purchase a new truck, and I do quite often, I don't depend on forum posters to determine my ratings based on theirs, Ford and Chevrolet are better resources. For me.

I hereby disallow my post as my information obviously has no relevance to the OP. :R
55 FEET OF FAMILY FUN!
2014 F150 HD
2015 Grey Wolf 29DSFB

joshuajim
Explorer
Explorer
2013 XLT Supercrew, Eco, 6.5 bed, Max Tow, HD payload - 2,592#
RVing since 1995.

BradinOhio
Explorer
Explorer
Payload is 1,867 lbs on my F150 Ecoboost XLT SuperCrew 4x4 with MaxTow. I have the 5.5 foot bed.
Brad ('68), Sandy ('71), Amber (shephard), Niko (shiba inu)

'12 F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4x4 Ecoboost with MaxTow
'12 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRKSS
'10 Keystone Passport UL 245RB (prior - retired 6/2012)
'07 Rockwood Roo 21SS (prior)

APT
Explorer
Explorer
I test drove two 2011 Lariat Ecoboost Screw 4WD 5.5' bed with Max trailer towing packages. One had payload around 1800 pounds and the other with more options about 1650.

The HD package F150 4WD Lariats have more payload than my 3/4 ton Suburban!
A & A parents of DD 2005, DS1 2007, DS2 2009
2011 Suburban 2500 6.0L 3.73 pulling 2011 Heartland North Trail 28BRS
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
2x 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV (Gray and Black Twins)

waltah
Explorer
Explorer
1794 on mine, see sig.
2016 Jayco White Hawk 28DSBH
1997 Fleetwood Wilderness M29S (sold)
2013 EcoBoost 4x4 XLT SCREW: 157"wb, Max Tow, 3.73 E-locker (1800#Payload/7700#GVWR/11,100#Max trailer): 5star tuned

Atlee
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just purchased an ECO Boost F150 with HD pkg.

As told to me, to get a HD pkg, the truck must be XL, XLT, or Lariat. FX4 and King Ranch were not included.

To get the HD package, you had to get SuperCab & 8' box, or SuperCrew and 6.5' box. HD was not available with any short wheelbase truck.

That's why I now have a Scab w/ 8ft box. There were no other HD vehicles within a 400 mile range.

The one I got was on a lot in Pottstown, PA. My Richmond, VA area dealer was able to get one of their 2 HD trucks for me.

jaydub74 wrote:
I'm looking for some payload sticker information on a few different trucks. I was wondering if the community could tell me what their stickers say. I' specifically looking for the following:
(all Super Crew 4x4 with Eco boost Please)

Lariat with Max Tow
Lariat with Max Tow & Heavy Duty Tow Package

XTR with Max Tow
XTR with Max Tow & Heavy Duty Tow Package

Please state whether your truck has a 5.5 or 6.5 box.
Erroll, Mary
2021 Coachmen Freedom Express 20SE
2014 F150 Supercab 4x4 w/ 8' box, Ecoboost & HD Pkg
Equal-i-zer Hitch

jaydub74
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the replies.

TomG2.
I really like to get the information from Ford but they don't post that on their website. Sure they have a huge chart that show all the different payloads and towing capacities but it doesn't tell you want payloads are available on what trimline.

The GVWR on these trucks appears to be 7650 but that doesn't really help as I have no idea what the actual curb wait of EYZ trimline is. I just have the curb weight of the truck from the website (which I assume is the lightest of all the trimlines). So what am I suppose to do? The only option is to open doors on the lot and look at the Payload.
2014 Kodiak 284 BHSL
2010 Ford F350 V10 Crew Cab
Full Timing: 2 Adults, 1 Toddler, 1 Yellow Lab
www.randomgoodness.ca

Shadow_Grey
Explorer
Explorer
bid_time wrote:

X2 on this.

Mine is 1814#. Sig below...
'11 F150 XLT Red Candy Met. Ecoboost 4X4 Screw 5.5', Max Tow,Reese R16k 5th wheel hitch,Ride-Rite Air Springs, E Rated Tires, Extang Cover
'13 Keystone Cougar X-Lite 29RES,triple slides,Mor/Ryde suspension, Reese 5th Airborne Sidewinder, 16" E rated tires

AlmostAnOldGuy
Explorer
Explorer
2196 payload for truck in sig (4x4)
2012 F150 HD/Max Payload (8200 GVWR, 2176 payload) SuperCrew EcoBoost
2008 Komfort Trailblazer T254S

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
bid_time wrote: