Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Please read the signs....

Suspect I'll ruffle some feathers...and I suspect this isn't the most correct audience for this post, but for RV'ers in Alaska, please read the road signs. The ones that seem to get ignored the most are:- "Keep Right Except to Pass" and - "Delay of ...

PA12DRVR by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Hwy 308 Red Lodge MT

Is Hwy 308 PAVED heading east out of Red Lodge, MT to Hwy 72 south? Thinking of taking this route on our Harley and leaving our motorhome parked either in Cody or between I90 and Red Lodge.

Baltimore Tunnel

We are traveling from NY to Yorktown VA on 95 with our 5th wheel. Can we travel thru the Baltimore tunnel? If not what would be the alternate route to take? We will then continue to Emerald Island NC on Rt 17. Will we have any issues with height o...

circle tour around lake huron

I am looking for information for a trip from Sarnia to Sault Ste. Marie.The route seems limited, but was looking for points of interest and places to stay etc.

mabel by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

WI-FI in Canada

Planning to drive to Alaska in just few days and I know that my cellphone will become a brick in Canada, but how is WI-FI ?Will my Sprint Mia-Fi work? If not, will other places like Starbucks or McD have free WI-FI?

Kayteg1 by Explorer II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluegrass PArkway

Can anyone tell me how traveling this road is with a 43' fifth wheel.If I decide to travel it would be between Elibethtown Kentucky and Lexington Kentucky.Or would I be just as well to stay on I-65 to I-265 over to I-75. Only a few miles different.

Toolguy5 by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Mayan Temples Trip - Safe?

For 25 years, I have traveled alone camping throughout the US and Canada. Counting on the kindness of strangers, who also love camping and travel, to keep me safe. This year I would like to take a couple of months and explore the Mayan Temples in Mex...

I-5 to Hwy 101 via CA 299

Hello everyone. Planning a trip the end of August and looking to cross over CA I-5 to CA Hwy 101, by using CA 299, out of Redding. I will be pulling a 32' fifth-wheel with my 2018 RAM 2500 and was wondering how the road conditions are for trailers. T...

Pa. Rt. 33

Haven't traveled it for couple of years. Was pretty rough. What is road condition from Rt.78 NJ to Rt. 80 in Pa.?

Esacnj by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Montrose to Ouray

We will be driving a 32' Class C with a dinghy. What is 550 like from Montrose to Ouray? We plan to camp in Ouray and then use our CR-V to continue on 550 to see other beautiful sights.

Route from Redding CA to Santa Rosa

Towing a 20 ft TT end of next week. What do the roads look like? Any issues going around the Lake? tim in san jose.MOD'S EDIT: Changed the topic title from "Reading" to "Redding".