Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Buying LP in Canada with older cylinders???

I am planning on spending some time in Canada this summer and probably going through Canada on our way to Alaska in 2018 and I am wondering about my propane cylinders. They are stamped late 2017 so I should be OK this summer, but I am worried about n...

pirlbeck by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Badlands, SD to Wichita, KS

I have a diesel 2500 towing a 35'TT. I need suggestions on the best route to get from the Badlands in SD to Wichita, KS. I've mapped the possible routes on Good Sam and none of them look real good.

psurich by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Detroit freeway?

Which would be better the Edsel Ford house in Grosse Pointe from Harbortown RV resort: I75 or I75 to 275 to I 94? We also wonder about coming in from the north from Holiday Shores in Lennon instead, even though it is longer. The RV will be parked, b...

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Charlotte to the Knoxville area

Hello all,Possibly looking into making a trip from Charlotte NC to Knoxville TN this year, by way of 85 - 26 - 40. . . How is 40 crossing the mountains ? Curious about the grades ?...

Asheville NC to Santa Cruz CA family of 5 and a pig :)

We are moving from Asheville to Santa Cruz, CA in June/July this year. Thinking to have our belongings taken over for us. So need to transport my husband's vehicle which is a Diesel Excursion and our 3 kids age 13, 11, 4 and our pet pig (she'll need ...

jukes by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Big rig traveling from PV to Puerto Escondido advice

Hello,we are heading South from Lo de Marcos on Feb 10th. Has anyone driven Mex200 South all the way to Puerto Escondido this season? We are wondering about the road and any issues you may have encountered?thank you kindly for your time in response...

DandM by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ferry across to CAMERON, LA

Just wanted to check on taking our 34' Class A with tow dolly and car across the little ferry to Cameron, LA. Has anyone used this while driving west on highway 27?

Missouri to Estes Park, CO

My wife and I are making a trip to Estes Park, CO to see some family and to go to my sister's wedding. We plan on driving across Kansas via I70 and then I25 to Lyons and up Hwy 36 to Paradise RV Park. We are actually staying in the cabins there at ...

Hwy. 70 from Graeagle to 99

Have to go to Seattle from Graeagle CA. the end of June. Short route to Hwy 99 is Hwy 70 to 99. Long way is Hwy 89 to Truckee then 80 to 99. Never been on 70 past Quincey. Delorme Street mapping shows a road I'm not sure I want to pull a 38 Ft 5th ...

JohnG3 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Best route from Hollister, Ca north to Santa Rosa, Ca

Hello All,Looks like the 2 best routes for this trip are:1) 101>880>580>1012) 101>280>CA1>through Golden Gate Park>across the GG Bridge The negative to option 1 is that we have to pay the big toll crossing the 580 bridge.The negative to option 2 is d...

DandM-AG by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Alaska Highway 75th Anniversary - 2017

For those planning their trip to Alaska this summer, you'll experience various celebrations along the way. It is the 75th anniversary of the completion of the Alaska Highway.http://www.travelyukon.com/alaska-highwayhttp://ouralaskahighway.com/?page_i...

sue_t by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

through nyc ?

Im giving Goodsams trip planner a try from Ashland, NH to Virginia Beach, VA and it's going right thur the middle of NYC., What? I'm sure they have't tried that

sharker6 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes