Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Park & road recommendations in NE US - Summer 2017

Planning a 3-4 week trip from Midwest through northeast US in our 40 ft fifth wheel in late June. Looking for recommendations of roads to avoid (esp. with the size of our rig) and roads not to miss (maybe when unhitched?). A few target sites currentl...

Cross Country Itinerary Feedback/Advice

My wife and I are planning to take our 3 girls on a 7ish week cross country trip during the summer of 2018. It sounds like for Yellowstone and Grand Teton Campgrounds I should plan to be calling this spring for next summer so I am trying to come up ...

Mpls to SE GA flattest route

Towing my camper for the first time out of state next January from Minneapolis to SE Georgia, Crooked River State Park Campground. Looking for the quickest route that avoids the mountains (steep inclines)

Ericmpls by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Yesterdays Puerto Penasco Border Crossing

Crossed at Lukeville yesterday, 4 motorhomes with toads and 1 5th wheel. For the motorhomes, the agent wanted to see the registration for the toad which meant getting out of the coach, going to the toad glove box for the registration. They did look a...

dons2346 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Alberta road

Is road 40 from Canmore Alberta south to Hwy 22 ok for a 35ft 5er? This would be for summera time Thanks

Route Suggestions MI to AZ

Every other year we visit a son near Phoenix and am looking for another route there and back. I know it will take approximately 4 days to get there, we are both retired, don't like I-10 and have done I-40 several times.This trip is in early April so...

dalenoel by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wow pricey

At Paa mul right now. Almost $50 US per night. Only game in town exept dry camping.

Tequila by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

which way through Charleston, SC?

Tomorrow (WEd, Mar. 15th)calls for winds up to 25 MPH and we have to travel through Charleston. Have done it before, but never with winds like this in our 32'MH with toad. Which route would you suggest, Ravennal Bridge (U S 17) through Charleston, ...

Camping Cancun

A plug for this fairly new park. Great friendly owners, pool and great food. It is a bit tight for larger rigs but we got a 6 rig caravan in there with a bit of difficulty. Good power & water pressure. Not near the beach.http://www.campingcancunrv.co...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upper Peninsula

On our quest to cover all 50 states as a family.I was planning on taking the "red" route up to Duluth, but realized if I go the upper peninsula route, we can cross all of the Great Lakes off our list while we're at it.I'm unfamiliar with Northern Mic...

San Pancho, Nayarit RV park may soon be condos

We have spent three nights at the San Pancho RV park. Wife loves the town and while the park has a paucity of amenities, we have enjoyed it. A photographer was here two days ago with standard camera and drone. He said the place will be sold or is sol...

Copper canyon rail trip

Plan to do the Copper Canyon railroad trip from Western side in two or three weeks Should like advice on this - and should have paid more attention to folks that have done it. Church and Church is six years old now. Tried looking it up on this forum ...