Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Charleston SC to Hilton Head???????

Anyone on here from the area of Charleston SC / Hilton Head? I'm flying into CHS tomorrow morning (Oct 7) and need to drive to Hilton Head for a business meeting.....I checked SCDOT and it appears most of the flooding is north and west of Charleston....

San Felipe or Puerto Penasco?

Have a neighbor in the campground wanting to get a taste of Mexico but is concerned about low sulphur fuel venturing any further than these two spots. So which one would you go to, to find out more about Mexico from fellow campers and learn the ropes...

Road Atlas

I just ordered a new Garmin, we have AAA maps of the states, smartphones with all of that however I enjoy looking through the good old Rand Mc Nally book to get an overall view of the state and local area. I see there are different ones out there, so...

Best Way to Access Philadelphia?

We will be staying west of Philadelphia in a campground and want to go to Independance Hall and see the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia but don't want to drive our dual wheel, long bed truck in tight places like I imagine we would have to do to visit th...

j37642 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Drive Through or Around Yellowstone

The wife and and I are planning a June 2016 trip to Yellowstone, among other stopping points, over a 3 week vacation. We plan to stay several nights on the west side of Yellowstone in West Yellowstone, MT. Is it best to get there by driving through Y...

Albuquerque to Silver City NM

Headed to Silver City from Albuquerque with a 39 ft 5th wheel. Can we take the 25 to the 152 from south of Truth or Consequences to Silver City or do we need to go all the way to the 10 and then to the 180.Thank YouRay

CA SR 44 or 36 from I-5 ???

We plan to head over to Susanville, CA from the Redding, CA area. We've never been on either SR 44 or 36 and would appreciate any info you folks could provide as to road conditions etc.

Nevada Road trip

We are traveling from Reno to Las Vegas in late October via US 95. I am interested in any information regarding the highway condition, travel conditions this time of year, elevation changes, ease of traverse pulling a 31 ft. travel trailer, etc. Is...

Trip Coventry CT to Gettysburg PA

In mid-September we are taking out Kodiak 21' TT to the Gettysburg PA area. Last time I drove in that direction I-81 west of Milford was totally ripped up. Does anybody know about conditions on I-84 in CT, NY,PA. Then I-81 PA to Harrisburg and then ...

garmikem by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I40 around Nashville warning

We were driving west on I40 this afternoon and there was a backup of several miles in the east bound laneson the west side of Nashville. It looked like it was due to some construction but traffic was not moving at all. Also they had overhead signs sa...

NEOK by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tacoma to Monterey CA

In late October we will be going from Tacoma, WA to Monterey, CA. We have two weeks and would prefer to take the 101, my question is that time of year will we fine campgrounds open and anything else we should be aware of? We will be traveling in ...