Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Excellent Drinking Water

To any travelers coming into Canada, south of Calgary. There is a small town on the Highway 2 called Nanton. They have the sweetest best tasting clear healthy drinking water, they get from a spring that supplies the town. The water is world famous. A...

weasel4 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Bear Tooth Highway

I know there is a lot of discussion about going on this highway with a motorhome, but has anyone done it pulling a 38' fifth wheel? I probably wont go over it i will probably take the chief Joseph highway instead. Just curious to hear peoples opinion...

robnmar by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Colorado in early October

My wife is looking at attending a photography workshop in early October(4-6) near Montrose, CO. We live in Bloomington, IL and the route I am considering is crossing MO on 36 down to Kansas City. Taking 70 west to 24 to Colorado Springs and then 11...

getting to Watkins Glen State Park

We're headed to Watkins Glen State Park this weekend. Does anyone know what the best route would be coming from the Western part of New York? Our camper is 11 feet tall. Microsoft Streets and trips, Google maps and Mapquest all give me a different ro...

RobWNY by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

When Fear in Mexico is Real

There are so many posts about crime and safety in Mexico that are just a waste of bandwidth. The following is something that most of us never consider. We are back in Canada. Although we live in the country I spend 3 days a week in a rented Condo i...

moisheh by Explorer
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

Hwy 22 west out of Jackson to W. Yellowstone

We will be moving in a couple of days from Jackson, WY to W. Yellowstone, MT. My mileage guide says it is approx the same mileage going up thru the Grand Tetons + Yellowstone as it is taking Hwy 22/20 to W. Yellowstone. Any merit of taking Hwy 22? ...

AL CAN Update

Just and update on what we have encountered so far. Left north Idaho May 5-20, Cranbrook, Banf, Jasper, Prince George, Chetwyin, Dawson Creek, Bucking Horse, Tetsa, (gotta have one of those rolls) Liard hot springs for a soak, we are now stopped at l...

prstlk by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

seattle

traveling from Pacific City, Oregon and want to visit the San Juan Islands. Is it crazy to pull a travel trailer thru the Seattle area? Thought about parking it in an area like Burlington and then taking day trips over to the island since we want to ...

Denver, CO to Travese City MI

Going from Denver, to Traverse City, MI, I-80 seems to be most direct route...any better route ???advice for going thru south of Chicago on I-80 ???

xinys by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel

I'll be traveling to Ocean City, MD from FL next month and want to take the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel from the south end. Has anyone had issues with crossing this long bridge/tunnel with their RV or trailer? I checked the site and it seems like ...

Favorite wineries in WA and OR?

We're touring WA and OR in September.What are your favorite wineries in WA and OR? Specifically, I'm thinking those in the Woodinville and the Willamette Valley, but there may be others in areas that aren't as frequented.What's a good route to take f...

rp18104 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes