Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Cross-country US2 or CAN1?

Heading out from Michigan's Upper Peninsula heading to Banff, what are some pro's and con's for sticking to US2 versus versus heading North right away (US53) to pick up CAN1? If I stay on US2, I'd cut North on US52 to Portal ND.Biggest pro for US2 I ...

Newfoundland music

I posted on here a little while ago about Newfoundland tourism. For those that are willing to make the trip here is a sampling if our local music. Here is Shanneygannock. It is a local popular band. ShanneygannockHere is a wider sampling of our local...

Led for 5th wheel trailer

I have a 2012 1 ton silverado and pull a 14000 lb 5th wheel trailer which I am thinking about putting LED tail lights on. ther are replacement leds available to replace the original equipment.. are there any problems with doing this?

Roads Most Traveled

Becoming a member of this forum has led me to take a closer look to the roads and destinations we have traveled and visited over the past 15 years. I tried a little experiment (which some of you may wish to do.)I traced a line with pencil over the ro...

padredw by Nomad
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Lukeville crossing pass thru height

Has any Class A or 5th wheelr gone thru the border crossing at Lukeville from Mx to Az last 3 months and do you remember the height of the overhang you have to go under. I heard it is now 12'3" high from 13'6".for all 5 lanes.... my 5th wheel in 13'3...

Cutting across south central Florida

We are in Myakka River S. P. (Near Sarasota) and heading to Titusville next week. All software takes us up i75 and via toll roads to the east coast. Has anyone driven east on SR72/70 instead? Looks like we could then pick up i95 northbound at Ft. Pie...

Tehachapi pass

Hi. I am in Temecula, heading to Bay Area. We have a 31 ft fifth wheel. I was very anxious coming south over grape vine. How is Tehachapi pass going north? Is that a better choice? Thanks for any advice...it's April, weather is fine.

Barney55 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Alaska Hyw.-2014

Just returned to Alaska from Az. The highway is in real good condition except for frost heaving (about 50 mile area) north of Destruction Bay an south of the Ak. border. No Cassiar this trip.The traffic was extremely light. Many times 30 to 45 min. b...

Nogales Crossing may be a short-term problem!

From the Nogales International Newspaper:"ADOT warns of truck blockade at Arizona ports Story Comments (2)Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014 8:58 am | Updated: 9:29 am, Fri Apr 18, 2014.Nogales International | 2 commentsMexican truckers are upset a...

rocmoc by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Alaska caravan

Just booked a Canada Alaska 60 day tour with fantasy tours. First time to Alaska so decided to go with group. Does anyone have experience with this company

bad dealing with prarie sky rv repairs in coaldale alberta

Took our 5th wheel into Prairie sky rv in coaldale, alberta to have an insurance claim repaired from a tire blowout. They did a half ass job repairing it, refused to repair it properly, put two different kinds of linoleum in it. hacked the trailer i...

seejp by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Need your Ca. Road assistance

I am planning a trip in June from Kingsburg, Ca. just north of Bakersfield, Ca. to a drive on Hwy 101 north of SF. I will be pulling a 26 ft. FW. My question is ............ Which is the better / preferred route by RVers? A. Follow I-5 to William...