Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Anybody been to Calgary Stampede ?

We are considering a trip to the Calgary Stampede as part of a trip to the Pacific Northwest.Do you folks have any advice as to what to see, where to stay ? Understand we will need our passport. Also. briefly visited their website, lots of "bundles"...

Cloud_9 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Devil's Tower RV Parking

We are thinking about swinging through Devil's Tower on an upcoming trip to Yellowstone. They are suppose to have several spots for RV parking. Just wondering if anybody has any experience there. We're towing a 30' TT.Thanks!DaveP.S I am not looki...

IAHusker by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Puerto Penasco Rocky Point

Heading to Rocky point playa bonita rv park. It has been a couple of years. Is there anything new I need to know about, crossing Lukeville etc? I hear they are not letting dog food, and beef among other things crossing the border. Any new info would ...

Camp4ER by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Grand Manan Island NB

Can anyone that has visited Grand Manan Island share there experience . Do you need a ferry reservation ? What campground did you stay at ? How long would you stay on the Island >>?? THanks for your help as we have never been there and are thinking ...

WEEKEND long closure planned on I-5 north of Portland

(I live here and just read this in the local paper today.)Weekend-long closure planned for I-5 (North of Portland,OR) in Salmon Creek area (WA)ClickyCrews will set girders over freeway as part of interchange projectAround-the-clock work over Intersta...

We're in Whitehorse,YT

Left Wisconsin on May 15th and just planted the Montana for a four day stay in Whitehorse. Some snow piles left, many lakes have ice on them but it is going fast. Roads not to bad so far. It is the most amazing road trip that the wife and I have e...

rkassl by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Yukon's Campbell Highway deemed dangerous - CBC article

If you were planning to drive the Campbell Highway between Carmacks and Watson Lake, you may wish to re-consider unless you have a 4x4. Our last time through the section between Ross River and Watson Lake was in July 2008. We had to use 4x4 while tow...

sue_t by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Escaping the Heat and Humidity

Hi All,I'm returning home soon from a long roadtrip to the Badlands and the Rockies. I'm already dreading the return to the sticky weather in Alabama. And planning my escape!Can you recommend a location in the southeast that is cool enough at night...

West Yellowstone to Red Lodge

I'll be at Grizzly RV Park the first two weeks in June. I need to go to Red Lodge to do some research in Genealogy ( the purpose of my trip). What route do you suggest for this? I would also like to visit Cody if that figures in. Just taking the tr...

*** 139 to 39 ? ****

Traveling from Likely, CA. to crater lake in Oregon. Was heading from 395 to 139 to 39 in Oregon and then onto 97 to Crater Lake. My question is what are 139 in CA. and 39 in Oregon like to travel or is there a better way to 97

dutchev by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canadians buying from the USA

Hello All, Any Canadians out there with experience buying from Rocky Mountain RV in Logan, Utah or RVWholesalers in Ohio or even Lakeshore RV in Michigan? Good, bad, issues with servicing here in Alberta, issues with the delivery or shipping to the b...

911golf by Explorer
  • 65 replies
  • 0 likes