Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Elks Club membership

Have a 36ft 5er and am looking into becoming an Elks Club member. From any searches I have found I notice there is no mention of site sizes. Does anyone have any experience with many of their sites being too small for their rigs, making it too limite...

Redwood Highway this August

Hello everyone,We recently upgraded our 19' Amerilite to a 26' Shadow Cruiser and we are are starting to plan our summer RV trip. I'm pretty sure we are settled on somewhere along the Redwood Highway but I have a few questions I hoped you all could h...

uintafly by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

CG west of Va Beach on 58

Mid May, we will be headed to Charlotte NC with a visit to friends IN VA beach. Coming down I-95 then 58 towards Va Beach. Don't need to take MH into VA beach area and would like to know of a good Camp Ground west of VA Beach within range in ord...

jgolden by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Corpus Cristie and Padre Island

We are heading towards CC and want to spend some time along Padre Island and National Sea Shore.Never been there.Would appreciate any suggestions of nice places to camp with a Class CLike electric but can boondocks for several days.Like being on or n...

John_S2 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Top RV parks

For anyone's interest here's a list of the top RV parks for 2014 from Good Sam.http://www.goodsamcamping.com/explore/articledetails.aspx?articleid=3081835

NW Nebraska and SW South Dakota in May

Planning to go to Chadron State Park in Nebraska, then up to S. Dakota to see Wind Cave, Custer State Park and Mr Rushmore mid May. Any idea how the temps and weather might be? It will be our first time in the area. Thanks in advance.

Buccaneer State Park

Thinking about hitting Buccaneer State Park, MS some where around the week or so in April. Would you recommend reservations? RV Reviews make it sound like a pretty nice park. Would this park be OK for a couple of days for an on the go, aging, couple ...

garmp by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Georgian Bay question

Does anyone have suggestions for favorite campgrounds along the Georgian Bay. There seems to be a lot of campgrounds to choose from. Also any suggestions about biking in that area would be appreciated.

Reader1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

50 AMP SERVICE ?

Where do I find the best list of RV Parks with 50 amp electrical hookups nationally ? Thanks in advance.

skipbee by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Brand New RV Resort Destination in Dandridge, TN

We were just coming back from Gatlinburg, TN heading home and seen a billboard for Anchor Down RV Resort in Dandridge, TN. We turned right to go check it out. What we found was the absolute awsomest RV Resort we have ever seen. The Resort hit the nai...