Explorer
Does anyone do this?
32 REPLIES 32

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Wouldn't that give a whole new meaning to the term BOONDOCKING

Ayup, 'cept it would be called MOONdocking! :B

No worries about me being there. My kiver belly has been known to blind pilots and my butt is starting to resemble a golf ball that's been split in half and laid flat. I've been taught to respect other people better than to expose them to that!

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

Curt_and_Marie
Explorer
Explorer
Many years ago we were towing our Silver Streak on a family vacation. On board were my DW and three kids age 9-12-14 we were on highway 94 heading east towards Chicago then further west eventually all the way to Mountain View California. it was getting late and I saw a camping sign off the expressway on the Indiana Michigan border. I pulled off the highway and as I recall we drove a little while following the campground signs to a campground on the Michigan side. I do not remember the name of the campground, all I remember was there were teepees setup like cottages and I saw a lightly wooded area with RVs in it. The family stayed in the Suburban and I went inside to see about renting a site for the night. Well, I walked in and right up to the counter and started checking out the information taped to the counter. I heard a woman's voice say "Hello, you do know we are a clothing optional campsite"? I looked up and was eye level with a well endowed older woman standing on the other side of the counter naked as the day she was born. I don't recall exactly what I said but I wasn't rude I just excused myself. On my way out I noticed an entire family small children in tow with small carry shopping basket in the camp store, also naked! It was hilarious! I got back to the truck and told the family what I just experienced and my 12 year old son got real panicky and said dad get us out of here, I said no I rented that teepee right there he started trying to hide under the back seat when I said no just kidding. He is 29 years old now and this event is recalled as we have family get togethers. another great memory from a fantastic life. We are now preparing to full time and expect many more great times, this life is wonderful

fireman93514
Explorer
Explorer
We had a nude woman walk through camp a few years ago. DW told me after she was gone.
John & Judy
2007 Winnebago Access 31C
2008 Ford Focus

cwill925
Explorer
Explorer
There's a family nude RV park and Lodge near my home, maybe 8 to 10 miles away. Never been there however.
Rock Haven Lodge
Chuck Williams
2015 Raptor 412-TS
2006 Freightliner M2-112 Sportchassis
BMW K1600 GTL, Honda Rebel or a Smart Car in the Toyhauler.

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
There must be several as we had a job offer from one in FL. Also ran across one in FL when researching that was for gays only. Just do a search in whatever state you are interested in and you should find some. I know there is even one in MI.

Curt_and_Marie
Explorer
Explorer
Many years ago we were towing our Silver Streak on a family vacation. On board were my DW and three kids age 9-12-14 we were on highway 94 heading east towards Chicago then further west eventually all the way to Mountain View California. it was getting late and I saw a camping sign off the expressway on the Indiana Michigan border. I pulled off the highway and as I recall we drove a little while following the campground signs to a campground on the Michigan side. I do not remember the name of the campground, all I remember was there were teepees setup like cottages and I saw a lightly wooded area with RVs in it. The family stayed in the Suburban and I went inside to see about renting a site for the night. Well, I walked in and right up to the counter and started checking out the information taped to the counter. I heard a woman's voice say "Hello, you do know we are a clothing optional campsite"? I looked up and was eye level with a well endowed older woman standing on the other side of the counter naked as the day she was born. I don't recall exactly what I said but I wasn't rude I just excused myself. On my way out I noticed an entire family small children in tow with small carry shopping basket in the camp store, also naked! It was hilarious! I got back to the truck and told the family what I just experienced and my 12 year old son got real panicky and said dad get us out of here, I said no I rented that teepee right there he started trying to hide under the back seat when I said no just kidding. He is 29 years old now and this event is recalled as we have family get togethers. another great memory from a fantastic life. We are now preparing to full time and expect many more great times, this life is wonderful

Jimmie2
Explorer
Explorer
On my bucket list!

poncho62
Explorer
Explorer
BuckBarker wrote:
I pulled into a spot next to a couple and she must have thought that the deeply tinted windows would keep people from seeing in at night. As I was leaving 3 days later, I told her that the tint isn't working. ๐Ÿ™‚

Chances are, she knew that already.........

vic46
Explorer
Explorer
Does solve a lot of CCC problems!
[COLOR=]Never argue with an idiot. You will be dragged down to their level and then beaten with experience.

720Deere
Explorer
Explorer
LOL those "tinted" windows are just like a flat screen TV at night with interior lights on!
2011 Ford F-350 4X4 CC LB SRW 6.7
2013 Keystone Fuzion 315
B&W Companion Hitch
1 wife 2 kids and 1 dog

BuckBarker
Explorer
Explorer
I pulled into a spot next to a couple and she must have thought that the deeply tinted windows would keep people from seeing in at night. As I was leaving 3 days later, I told her that the tint isn't working. ๐Ÿ™‚

diazr2
Explorer
Explorer
Wouldn't that give a whole new meaning to the term BOONDOCKING (w)

HappyKayakers
Explorer
Explorer
There are nudist RV parks all over the country. I worked at one in GA for a few months. Just regular folks who prefer to be 'au naturel'. Nothing disgusting about it. Then there are the swinger nudist places (which I haven't been to). I would imagine folks there could be more judgmental.
Joe, Mary and Dakota, the wacko cat
Fulltiming since 2006
2006 Dodge 3500 QC CTD SRW Jacobs Exhaust brake
2017 Open Range 3X388RKS, side porch

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not a big fan of cellulite.

Racefan1
Explorer
Explorer
Please cancel my reservation at that park. Some of the campers I have seen at the RV park scare me with their clothes on, let alone off. Lets not go there. It scares me when I see me after a shower!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to go now, I'm feeling a little queesey.