Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Whatcha doin this weekend?

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looking forward to it here.

Saturday, weather permitting, getting in some boating & last swim of the year here in Bermuda.

Sunday, not so much fun, all day traveling. A couple hours flight to NY, sit around a couple hours, short hop to Baltimore, sit around an hour, a hour shuttle to Chesapeake Eastern Shore to pick up our truck, 15 minutes to trailer, YAY, now the fun begins but too late to get to CG.

Monday, move from storage place to Martinak SP, no reservations but as of a couple days ago only maybe 4 will be left in the loop we use for Monday night. About got the place to ourselves.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995
39 REPLIES 39

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
Getting the fiver ready to head out on Tuesday to Coleman Lake in the Talladega National Forest. Will have the campground to ourselves. We do not camp on holidays but almost always head out the following week once everyone has cleard out
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian

Liketoroam
Explorer
Explorer
Heading out for Acadia National Park. Arriving Sunday for a weeks stay.

Kennedy64
Explorer
Explorer
Took the kids camping last weekend. This weekend is considered "ok let's get our S*&^ together for school" which starts Tuesday. Really bums me out though. Took me all summer to master the "sleeping in" thing. It felt good sleeping until 7:15 the last three days. Oh well, as my dad always says, "There's plenty of time for sleeping when your dead"
Whether your staying home or traveling, everyone enjoy your weekend and be safe.

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
I will be preaching for both services (9:00 and 11:00 o'clock) here in our home church, Celebrating the Eucharist, then as soon as we can eat a bite of lunch we will hook up our 34' fifth wheel and take off for a month in Colorado, Wyoming, and New Mexico. Of course, for us that's two days of driving and two overnight stops in Texas as we live less than 50 miles from the Louisiana border.

brdprey
Explorer
Explorer
prob staying home.
bringing the tt home finally. it is used so we need to run it thru its paces and look for leaks and such.
make minor repairs. then prob put it up till next weekend and hope there are some areas that still allow campers. if not that weekend will be winterizing.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Staying home, avoiding the crowds and traffic.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Heading to Wenatchee Confluence state park where it's supposed to be in the low 89's.
It's our favorite CG but problably the last rip of the year.

braindead0
Explorer
Explorer
Finally getting around to setting up my blacksmithing workshop, should be ready by Sunday. If we go anywhere it'll be into the boonies to visit rockhounding sites or the wild burro's...
2015 RAM 1500 4x4 5.7, 3.93
2013 Econ 16RB TT

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Heading for our fall camp hosting job.

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
We're staying home - DH just had knee replacement so we are grounded for a while.
Will read RV net and wish we were traveling like so many of you.
Be safe - this is always a bad weekend for accidents.
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)