hope it works

campmansd
Explorer
Explorer
14 REPLIES 14

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Maybe you should get snow tires for RVs in that part of the country, lol.

Global warming does seem to be shifting weather patterns around in a big way. We heard that Alabama had a bad snow storm this past winter which was the time they've seen snow, and it was bad enough that the National Guard was called out.

Here in the Pacific Northwest, we used to get lots of snow regularly in the winter 50 years ago, now we rarely get any. But the eastern US and Canada had plenty of snow in comparison this year.

campmansd
Explorer
Explorer
Pic was taken in May last year. I was hoping the pic post worked, The Chevy wouldn't pull it like that so I bought a Jeep and stuck it on the back of the Sunseeker and it works fine. Thanks for the comments.

Happy camping

ksbowman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Is it snow or small hail piled up. Small hail after a thunderstorm in the Midwest is not all that uncommon, but that much is rare.

bobm253
Explorer
Explorer
I vote for Snowfounder. And the toad is definitely in error and will not work.......

Jagtech
Explorer
Explorer
Should have the decals changed to read "SNOWseeker".
1998 Triple E F53
1995 Jeep Wrangler toad

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
myredracer wrote:
Never been to SD but I'm pretty sure there's no snow there now. I say this pic has been photoshopped. Pffft....

Yeah, and the toad at the wrong end?? Typical newbie mistake. ๐Ÿ˜› Doubt it will make it out the driveway like that. Hahaha.

Is that really only a single rear axle with a single tire a side or is it just the way the photo was taken?

I am guessing it is not. The news recently posted about a snow storm, the pic is most likely not edited and the coach has all the tires it should.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Never been to SD but I'm pretty sure there's no snow there now. I say this pic has been photoshopped. Pffft....

Yeah, and the toad at the wrong end?? Typical newbie mistake. ๐Ÿ˜› Doubt it will make it out the driveway like that. Hahaha.

Is that really only a single rear axle with a single tire a side or is it just the way the photo was taken?

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
:S
jwoods61us wrote:
Ron3rd wrote:
Not sure what you're hoping will work.

Sunseeker ๐Ÿ˜‰
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

DennisG9
Explorer
Explorer
I would think it depends on the direction you point it!

jwoods61us
Explorer
Explorer
Ron3rd wrote:

Sunseeker ๐Ÿ˜‰
John, Lorie, Franklin, Sammi, Tina
2009 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins G56
2020 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2912BS

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

0rion
Explorer
Explorer
I think you have the car hooked up to it wrong. It may work though. ๐Ÿ˜„

dcb17b
Explorer II
Explorer II
YOU STILL HAVE SNOW????? I don't want to live there.
2022 F-150 STX 2,7 Ecoboost
2023 Jayco 25RB

swebber
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck !! ๐Ÿ™‚
Steve Webber
2013 RAM 3500 Dually, 6.7 Cummins and all the bells and whistles
2009 Jayco Eagle 324BHDS "CramalotInn III",Reese DCHP, Atwood 3500, BAL Deluxe Chocks, Weber Baby Q & Q200, Champion 2000W Inverter & 4000W gennie's
My Camping Pic's