Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Coiled outside shower

Another of my many stupid questions...My new rig has an outside shower with one of the newer coiled, quick connect attachments. I can't for the life of me figure out how to connect the darn thing. I push back the nozzle the way you're supposed to, bu...

1998 Aljo 21.5 footer

Hello!I just picked up my FIRST RV! She needs some TLC, but first a burning question...Does anyone know where they put the 12V house power cut-off switch on this puppy? The landing gear works great, so I know the battery is good. But...The battery br...

wiring LED light strip on rear of 5th wheel

Does anyone know how to install LED light strip on the rear of my 5th wheel? It would be great! to be seen better from behind. I do have the usual brake,signals, and backup lights now. I just don't have a clue how to install a five wire connection fr...

Plus AND Minus 12v from AC to Thermostat

I have a Dometic A/C and a Dometic single zone thermostat. The thermostat requires plus AND minus 12 volts. The schematic of the A/C control box indicates that the plus AND minus 12v come from the power converter and are passed on, thru connectors, t...

hiker108 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Back after a rough year with some good news about Lippert

It’s been a long and rough year with health issues for both Deb and I...but we are back...somewhat worn from wear but things are turning around...We were returning to Michigan after a great two weeks volunteering at the big air show in Oshkosh Wi whe...

ricatic by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin for ladder?

Checking the rv after traveling from NM to WA I find that one of the pins that hold the ladder to the frame outside has broken. How it happened I don't know. Any suggestions on replacement?

Water Heater Problems

I have an Atwood water heater that has been acting up for a while now and I hope you can help. It is a pilotless unit if that makes a difference. When I first turn the WH on it takes a couple attempts to light and everything is fine. After 6-7 hours ...

SMarquez by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Happijak Bunk Mod - are 3 Bunks Possible?

I'm shopping for a toy hauler and I'm wondering if it's possible to modify the Lippert Happijak system to accommodate 3 bunks.I'd like to add a 3rd bunk for storage - that would always be 12-16 inches from the ceiling. Then I'd use the original 2 bun...

Discontinued Keystone decals

I am looking for replacement decals for my 2012 Keystone Alpine. According to my local rv dealer, Keystone says those decals are obsolete. Looking for ideas on what to do to replace the cracking decals.

What Size RV is Right for Full-Timing

We just sold our 33' travel trailer and are looking to buy a Fifth Wheel which we will start full-timing in at the end of this year.  We would like something with the roominess of a 40' or longer but we are seeing many people who are full-timing are ...

How tight are the lugs? Repacking bearings.

I have a 2017 Bighorn 3575 EL. I do not ave the Lippert axle book. The book I do have states I should read the axle book. I don't know how tight my lugs need to be once I put the wheel back on. I am guessing 125 foot-pounds, but I am not sure.Any i...

prelucir by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken Spring

Thanks for all the replies an concern. Its going into the garage on Thursday an they handle heavy duty trucks an buses. I had disc brakes installed 2 year's ago best thing I every did. It almost stops on the dime.

Nothing Stays secure!

We have a 2018 Raptor 355TS. We haul a golf cart or our RZRXP 1000. I cant keep either toy tight in the garage for the life of me. Ive upgraded to big heavy duty ratchet straps and use 4 wheel chocks with the toys ratcheted down hard onto the chocks....

chuckFF5 by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes