Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Quick question

What is the amp hours of an Interstate SRM-27 12v battery? Can't seem to find a definitive answer. TIALyle

laknox by Nomad
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Heights on GPS

I’m getting ready next week to pick up our new 2019 Cedar Creek 38EL Champagne. My big question is the height in the spec sheets show 13’5” inches. What height number would you put in the GPS so it would reroute me. Thanks in advance

Trailer not sitting level

I have a 2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS. It has about 8,000 miles on it. I've noticed that it doesn't sit level from side to side when I'm towing it. The street side is about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2" lower than the curb side. I crawled under and checked the springs....

Repairing holes in walls or mollys for tv mount

Long story short, I tried to locate studs in my bedroom wall using a stud finder so I could mount a TV. Turns out there's nothing but plywood and styrofoam in my walls. I now have two holes that I need to repair/conceal or use. Anyone used the plasti...

rjs3118 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Right side, left side?

Which side of a trailer is considered right side and which is left? I always thought a vehicle side was determined by sitting the seat, Driver side left, passenger side right side. friend disagrees with me. what do you say?

Lon-Str by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Bearings and Brakes-Last time

Frequently the question arises about bearing,brake inspection and lubrication and how often they should be done. Over the years I have responded a few times but decided I would no longer read or comment yet I will break my silence this one last time ...

Crossroads Cruiser

I am currently looking at a 2015 Crossroads Cruiser and was wonder what reviews current owners would have on these. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advanceJeff

dometic frig replacement in my toy hauler

I am replacing the Dometic 2652 frig in my toyhauler. The installation instructions call for a complete seal between all sides of the front frame of the frig and the face of the enclosure. This is to provide complete isolation of the frig's combustio...

Fifth Wheel Insurance - Best Buy for the Buck!

Didn't know exactly which forum to post this in, so figured I would get the best info in this forum.Been 7 years since we had our last Rv.Just bought a 2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L fifth wheel trailer. I have USAA for cars and house, but, USAA sends you to...

Gordon_R by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Using a Tug to park your 5er?

Anyone use a tug to park their trailer? I have been looking at Parkit 360, it has 15K GVWR and 2200 lb tongue limit. Not heavy enough to accomadate next 5er. Next option is TrailerCaddy, which has a model to handle over 16K trailer wt and 3000 lb ton...

markm by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Shower door out of alignment

Keystone cougar 5er, 2006. Shower door seems to suddenly have come out of alignment. Seems to have dropped and doesn't seal from bottom up about halfway. Cannot see any way tighten or adjust. Any thoughts? ❚ Did you see the "Announcement : ★&...

More Battery Power!

First major mod of new 5er was to upgrade to two GC-2 batteries. Took some careful measurements and did some searching, could not find anything ready made that would fit the space and the larger cased batteries. Discovered the box they put the single...

nayther by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes