Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

3rd A/C in larger 5th Wheels

I notice several mfg's have the option of including a 3rd A/C unit in the living area (most are the front living models). Living in the hot climate down south, that may be something to consider. I do have a question about this option. Can all 3 units...

Forest River Sandpiper 5th Wheel Reviews :::

Hi Guys, I am looking at moving from my Lance TC to a 32 foot Forest River fiver and would like any feedback available on this company.I understand the Wildcat is also FR and I'm seeing them everywhere out here. Thanks in advance.

2002 Everest

Looking for a manual for a 2002 Keystone Everest. On the Keystone website they only have the Montana. Anyone have a manual they could copy and send me. Will be glad to pay for it.

2016 Fuzion 371 too much for 2 axles

I'm browsing my local Craigslist for toy haulers and I see this 2016 Fuzion 371 with most everything we want for what looks like a pretty reasonable price. My big concern is it's 39' long, has a 16,500lb gross weight and only has 2 axles. Ive alway...

Tires

Lost the tread on a Goodyear 614 in Wyoming this last trip. A new 614 was 2 days out. They had Sailun 637 in stock so we put one on. The size is 235-85-16 14ply. Has anyone had negative things with the Sailun? The price between the two is substantial...

SDM by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

A/C units and a 50amp service?

My setup to park my camper at home is a 30 amp 240v breaker serving a 50amp plug with #10 solid wire. Which gives me 60 amps of total power instead of 100 ampsMy question is, how are the A/C units wired? are they each on a different leg? or, are they...

Crodad by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

50 Amp power

last weekend we were camping in upstate NY,when we signed in I opted to get a 50 amp site since our little dog has breathing problems in hot weather and it was quite hot. To make along story short the power worked great while we were away for a coupl...

SARGUY by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

LEVEL UP landing gear issues

I've done a lengthy search in all forums for info but cannot find a thing about it, so I'm posting my issue here. I have a 2014 Keystone Raptor 332, that has developed a knocking noise every 30min to an hour. Sometimes it even shakes the RV. Needless...

mharpool by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Pigeon Forge TN - Need assistance moving 5th Wheel

Long story short, my TV had a catastrophic fuel delivery system failure. It is at a dealer getting repaired and is estimated to take "days to repair" according to the dealer. The campground I am currently at needs me off my site Friday by Noon. I ...

convertor problem

Hi,I have a cougar 5th wheel which I've had for a year. It's always been on shore power except for brief periods. Until recently, the convertor has come on only rarely when I've had too many things running at once.The problem now is that the converto...

mariede by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Will plumbing freeze? Toronto to Vancouver Mid-November

Hello,I am planning on taking my first long trip with my new 5th wheel from Toronto to Vancouver in mid-November. I am planning on using all facilities once I get to Vancouver, I am just worried about freezing along the way (through the mountains and...

Bobroham by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

tire pressure

Wonder what pressures I should run on my truck. 2017 gmc 3500 dually pulling a 15800 loaded trailer. I have a bit of back and fourth movement right now thought I would start with tire pressure. Have a tri glide pin box that had the bottom plate welde...