Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

New cardinal bunk house model

I see cardinal had a new bunk house model out curious if those who follow cardinal have a opinion on it. And will it be any better then the other corporate twins such as sandpiper and sierra among others and will the quality be any better?

Some advice for newby please!

Hello, I am a 61 year old grandma, planning to buy my first RV for the purpose of full-time living. I will be placing it on my daughter's property in Western WA. Hoping to be a big help to her with her 4 kids.Here are a few questions and any advice i...

A_Miel by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

1974 Vega 5th wheel

Does anyone know where I can find a resource for information on a 1974 Vega 5th wheel. My mother purchased one and I can't seem to find out how everything works. LOL.

emtp82 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

fresh water tank possible vent blockage

I have a 2004 Alumascape 30 SKS. When I fill the fresh water tank until the excess water flows out the overflow pipe I turn off the water to the inlet connection and the excess water exits but it continues to drain for about an hour and there is only...

How do you carry Kayaks on your 5er

Looking to get a 5er and was wondering how you guys carry kayaks. I have 2 about 12' long and need some ideas. Obviously my rack on truck will not work as the 5er will be occupying the bed.

ZeeLet50 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor Rotten

I have a Weekend Warrior Super Lite 5th Wheel. The floor was rotted away at the entrance (side) door in area about 30 by 20 in. It's a strange place since there is no plumbing there, although it's next to the refrigerator. The bottom has a vinyl i...

LowRyter by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

5th wheel cover

Planning on using shrink wrap to cover our 5er for the winter(same stuff they wrap boats with) any comments pro or con thanks for any help

Highway Travel

We just switched from a 37' DP to a Montana High Country 5er.... When rolling down the road, any special hints for securing/stowing interior items?? Do the kitchen cabinets stay closed??? Do the dishes bounce around?? It probably is no different than...

Pass42 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

B & W Companion question

We visited a local RV dealer looking for advice about fifth wheel hitches. We currently have a B & W Turnover ball with an Anderson. When asked about the B & W Companion, the sales fellow said there had been "chucking" reported by owners. Do any of y...

New Rv add ons

When getting a new RV are there any added things needed?What are some of the things that dealers try and up sale people on?

v2k by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

B&W RVK 3300 Hitch Purchase

Has anyone found good price on a new B&W Hitches. It seems on the internet all the prices are all the same for a 3300. $997.00. Haven't found a used B&W 3300 in Oregon or Washington State area. Yes, I miss a deal on one that was listed only a coupl...

Chuck___ by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Colder weather camping

Being from SoCal, I'm not well versed in colder weather camping. My AF is a 4 season coach. So what does that actually mean? At what temps do you become concerned about freezing (city water, tank fresh water, holding tanks, indoor pipes)? How doe...

Njmurvin by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Grand Design Solitude vs. Montana

Hi All, Currently looking to upgrade our Fifth wheel. I have narrowed it down to a 2018 Grand Design Solitude 377MB and a 2018 Montana 3950BR. I believe I know which one I am going after, but thought I would post here for any advice. When I google...

Battery cable size

I want to replace my single battery with 2 Grp 31 AGM deep cycle batteries. What size cable should I use to hook the batteries together?Thanks

Butch50 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes