Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Changing Tires

Has anybody ever used a tire changing block that they sell that you drive one wheel up on it to lift the other tandem wheel to be able to change it

RV Salvage places in SC or GA

Got a buddy of mine getting ready to renovate a 1993 5th wheel. He plans on gutting it and removing the storage areas, tanks, etc. It will be a permanent fixture on his hunting land. Where in Georgia or South Carolina can someone find RV salvage part...

Hot water heater question

Has anyone figured out what is cheaper, leaving your hot water heater on electric on all the time or turning it on and off as needed. The world wonders.

Hollister Hills SRVA info

Hi , Anyone have any recommendations or info on Hollister Hills SRVA . I was headed up the in late Oct for something new ,. Best areas to park a TH or camp? Can I get water to fill my tanks near there? likewise any dump stations nearby? Hows the ridi...

Lippert Frame Failures

I have a 37 ft 2005 Keystone Copper Canyon Sprinter. The part of the trailer frame that the pin box bolts to is breaking away from the rest of the trailer frame. The frame is manufactured by Lippert. We noticed a buckle in the floor of the end cap...

24tucson by Explorer
  • 74 replies
  • 0 likes

Kitchen water hose leaking

Hose under sink is leaking.Husband has tried different things to fix,nothing works.I need a new hose. I am pretty far away from an RV supply store. Is it something I can buy at hardware store,Home Depot,etc. or is it something I HAVE to get at an RV ...

Another tire question

I'm changing one of my tires on the back axle of my trailer because of cracking between the treads and got to wondering when you turn your trailer does it rotate on the front axle and drag the back axle. Not a big deal was just curious, knew their wo...

RAllison by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Puma Unleashed

We are considering upgrading from our travel trailer to a toy hauler. We are looking at the Puma Unleashed Series.I haven't found many reviews for them, but they are priced much lower than all of the other toy haulers I have looked at. I was wonder...

maskins by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Short Bunkhouse Option

I'm looking for a shorter (30' or less) fiver with 2 bunks - but not a full bunk room. Seems this is a somewhat uncommon layout in fifth wheel campers. One model I've found is the Cougar XLite 28DBI. Any recommendations on other makes/models that mig...

5th wheel to flatbed

Hello all: I have sold my monster slide in and purchased a 2011 Heartland Greystone 32RL 5th wheel. I have the hitch and will mount on my flat bed 3500 c/c Ram. My question is: since the flatbed is 9'4" I will have approx 58 to 60" of flatbed behind ...

debtor by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

furnace

I have a 2000 28 ft forest river sand piper 5th wheel. This is the only camper that l have owned that you couldn't get to the furnace from the outside. There's no doors. How can l clean it out and most of all find out what kind it is.

Prime Time Crusader

Just finish going a round with Prime Time about the faded brown front cap on my trailer. It seems they know there is a problem with the caps because they are now painting them on their new trailers They are also paying to paint trailers that are less...