Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Mobile Outfitter's Neverfail Whisper Disc

Last fall while stopping in at Lippert to buy a new air-spring to replace my sun rotted original on my TrailAir Pinbox (Frau Blücher was kind enough to make a "Bra" to protect the TrailAir from UV shortly there after)I also bought a new product of th...

Truck, long or short bed for towing advice needed

Hi All,we are actively looking to upgrade from our 35' class A to a 5th wheel.i believe that i need to buy the truck first then start looking for a 5th wheel laterso far i like the dodge, diesel, 1 ton...single axle, 2012 - 2015....my question is lon...

jsrore by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

Bay hill 295RL tankless water heater

I can't figure out how to open the friggin access door on the Atwood tankless water heater! The "screw" doesn't unscrew and I can't figure this simple problemPLEASE HELP! My IQ is above normal, believe it or not!

Goldman by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

septic tank on our hunting ground

Ive been doing a little research on making a smaller grade version of a septic tank system for our 5th wheel. Has anyone done this recently? It looks like in our county we can just run into a lagoon but i rather keep the mess underground.

Axels seem off?

I have a double axel and when you look at the tires one looks angled different than the other at times. Is this because they are on leaf springs or is it a problem. The springs and axels all look good when I check underneath.

Jlschuma by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Side walls bowing out

I have an FS2500 WW that seems to be bowing out around the area of the slides (for the bunks) closest to the front of trailer, are located. When the bunks are lowered, the lower bunk barely sits on the tabs located at lower end of slides. Does anyone...

Suggestions for repair of rear trailer wall please-

I have a 2007 Wildcat RV with an aluminum frame with laminated Fiberglass (Filon) siding outside and luan w/ vinyl wallpaper on the inside.My LR corner caulk got a hairline crack and let moisture in and got away from me until I saw delamination.I ope...

Blocking up a FW

I've heard one should get a trailer up on blocks to get the weight off the tires during prolonged/winter storage, does anyone actually do such?

Padlin by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Window trim

I have a 1994 Dutchmen 27' 5th wheel. I am rebuilding the walls in the bedroom area and I can't figure out how to remove the inside window trim, there are no screws. it looks like it snaps in, Any help? please

brand new battery dead

Just replaced my orginial battery with a brand new one two days ago. We are at the campground now and it is dead... wondering where do I start to look before I run out to get another one...,,

LocoMike by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving a 5th/W

A friend of mine has someone who needs a 5th/W moved about 280mi. What do you think I should get money wise. It's only one way.

Gray_Fox by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Front living room

The wife and I were looking at the new 5th wheels at an RV show the other day and really liked a couple we saw with the living room in the front. We are thinking of upgrading from our TT and going full time and this floor plan was particularly inviti...

bnardini by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes