Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Odessa Industries overland

Does anyone have any information about Odessa industries motorhomes. I am looking at a overland 35 diesel pusher on an Oshkosh and I am trying to find any information possible. I know they were building on and off up till about 2001. I am impresse...

selling on consignment

Due to health issues we might have to give up the lifestyle we have both enjoyed for many years. If it comes time to sell I don't really want to go through the hassle of trying to sell on my own, even though I realize I will most likely lose money....

don_b1 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

drivers seat

I have a 2001 class C gulf stream. e450. Has anyone changed out the drivers eat to a swivel one? Any input would be great.:h

beeman1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dash Radio/dvd not working on house power

I am helping out the owner of a 2014 Georgetown XL gas coach parked next door. The dash dvd/radio will not power up unless the key is turned on. If the dash radio switch is engaged no power. This happened after the owner was replacing the antennae bo...

Water Heater Stopped Working

Atwood G6A-8E water heater with aftermarket 120v electric element.All at once, no hot water from electric or gas. No red light when remote switch is turned on. No ignition at water heater. Nada. Nothing. Thermostat or control board? What's confusing ...

gb76087 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

extended warranty

own a thor Tuscany xte 36 MQ 2016 and am looking for good extended warranty options for this unit, the DW and I spend a lot of time on the road, any ideas would be appreciated TOM AND JOANNE

fleetwood fiesta lx roof

I just found a nice 2007 Fleetwood Fiesta LX 34N that meets all of my requirements except I don't know anything about the Royal Tuff-Ply roofing fabric. A web search of that material didn't tell me it is much improved over EPDM. Also, does Fleetwood ...

1999 Coachmen Lep - Flooded!

We returned to our campsite (we left the rig there) after a month away. Found floor of the rig saturated. Ceilings fine, upper cabinets fine. Mold everywhere.Prior to leaving, we disconnected hose from outside water faucet but left the other end atta...

SECoop by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

change to brighter head lights

I have a 2000 dutch star. My headlights aren't as bright as I would like. I've cleaned the lens with a kit, it only helped a little. Is there a different bulb I could change too or something? Thanks to all who help!

BigAWB by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Roof Mount TV Antenna for Class-C> Not Satellite

I want to install a inexpensive roof mount antenna on my Class-C MH . I have been doing a lot of reading about the Winegard with a booster they call Winegard III . Is this about the best bang for the buck over $100 but less than $200 . Any opinions w...

afsgtret by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan 7.5 Generator Status Light On

My 7.5K diesel generator is acting up. I walked by the front of the coach and heard a ticking sound. Lifted the hood and the status light was on the the generator was ticking like it would if you were pre-heating. I pushed the rocker switch and th...

Starting from scratch! Which model of van do you recommend?

I just joined the site, and I have a basic (but important) question. I'm at the very beginning of buying a class B van and converting it into a simple camping and road trip vehicle. I don't plan to install kitchenette or shower or anything like tha...

Clinto by Explorer II
  • 53 replies
  • 4 likes

storage compartment

I need another storage compartment under the frame.I see I can buy the compartment replacement doors, but where can I find the whole unit. I know I will have to cut out a hole in my bottom skirting. they will look like a large glove box. thanks

2011 fleetwood discovery 42c opinions please.

A friend of mine is thinking of getting a mh.He will be retiring soon and wants to travel the country.He wants to pull a big trailer with a jeep and a motorcycle inside.Just because I,ve had motorhomes for 30 years I become the "expert".I did recomme...

jy by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes