Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

chassis battery

We have a 2005 Winnebago Journey. Even when the motor home was new the chassis batteries would lose charge and have to be recharged every 5 days. I can't figure out what is draining them. Can anyone help?

2014 Jayco Melbourne 29D

I am looking for people who own a Melbourne 29D to give me feedback, pro or con on this unit. I'm closing in on retirement and looking to move into a motorhome from my TT. Found one at a online at a local dealer and plan to go look at it. Any info is...

Purchasing a class'c' M H

I'm a first time user on RV.net, I appreciate an opinion(s) on purchasing my first M H. I interest in the Forest River Sunseeker 3107? Any pros or cons or even information on the track record would be very appreciated.

3kings by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

First-timer: essentials for that maiden voyage...

Greetings All,My bride and I are the proud owners of a 2007 Damon Daybreak 32' motorhome. Our first journey is scheduled for our 13 year anniversary to the town of Bedford PA (the scene of the crime). Suggestions from the forum members regarding esse...

rv3g by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Where's the bloody switch?

I'm currently inspecting the MH that my veteran's help org has. The batteries were dead, but now I have them charged.Can anyone tell me where the battery disconnect switch is in a 2005 Fleetwood Expedition 34H?I have a ton on manuals which mention i...

Gonzo42 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Coachmen Freelander 20CB

Anyone have any info on the Coachmen Freelander 20CB? I checked the coachmen web site, and they have very little info on it just a floor plan. I would like to know how big is the LP tank i? Also the size of the fresh, grey, and black water tanks? ...

Winnebago / Mercedes Issues 2015 Navion 24G

We recently purchased a brand-new 2015 Itasca Navion IQ 24G. We have had several issues from the time we left the dealer. The RV has mostly been in the repair shop since we bought it. The most recent issue we have had is with the electronic door lock...

jnw56 by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did traditional oven go?

We were looking at new RV's and somewhat shocked to find the tradition oven with cooktop burners seems to have vanished. Replacement is micro convection overs mounted high up at cabinet levels, and surface type burners that have no method of rails of...

Satellite provider recommendation 4 FT

About to switch to Usung Satellite system. We have joined the FT Community and planning full mobility (East to West and South to North). We are interested about who are the providers of satellite HDTV service. We have two HD tv's. Appreciate any fee...

door lock brain?

hi all,ive had my 94 pleasureway on the b350 chasis for a couple years now.it has electric locks which all work from the switches... but the key fob has never worked, i allways just figured it was bad, but yesterday i noticed those little test center...

ander by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Motorcycle on a hitch?

So, I'm a newby here guys. My name's Rob and I haven't bought my RV yet, but it's just a very short time away, as I am getting a sizeable settlement soon. That being said, I am certainly buying one and it will MOST likely be a class C but I may explo...

OCDbikr by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Electric powered bed lift

Has anyone installed an electric bed lift in their coach? Our new mattress is much heavier than the sleep number mattress was. Lifting the bed has become a back breaker.

RicB by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Prestone Antifreeze/Coolant?

Does Prestone make an antifreeze coolant for new Ford E-450 V10 engine? I read somewhere that it takes a special one without some chemicals to preserve the radiator?Or, do I have to go to Ford? Just want some to top off if needed.