Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Looking for Class C advice

I've got a very steep driveway and currently have a 31 foot trailer that there's no way to store at home. The entrance to my driveway is steep. I'd drag the bumper and have the tires off the ground. Thinking about a class c. What class c has the rear...

Tire Sentry Pressure Monitoring system

I have this system on my coach but they are now out of business for some reason.What's the best system to replace this with? I really don't want the system when the battery wears out on the sensor, you need to spend another 50 bucks to replace it. Bu...

toban by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Firewall On 2014 Honda CR-V

Where is the best location on the fire wall for running wires thru to the inside for hooking up the brake away for a Brakebuddy? This is on a 2014 Honda CR-V.

Fridge on propane

I have a Norcold 1200 When you are on propane and the fridge gets cold enough will the burner you can hear go out and when it needs to be colder it comes back on!Some times I can hear mine some time not! The fridge runs about 33 degrees!

Question to Class B manufacturers

I am a satisfied owner of a 2006 Roadtrek 210 V on a Chevy chassis. A very fine piece of equipment that has performed well on my many trips. The quality of craftmanship and design tells me that the manufacturer looked into many features that make RV ...

Argie7 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Sprinter 3500 chasis in cross winds and general stability

I am thinking about a used Pleasureway sprinter with a 3500 chassis. I live in a very windy area and stability in wind is a major priority for me. Any feedback on handling, especially in wind would be appreciated. I think the next sprinter model wil...

norcold 811r fridge/freezer

Hi all i have a norcold 811r fridge/freezer i am getting a spark at the burner but it will not light,any ideas?is it calling for a gas valve to open?cooker gas rings work,furnice works,Thanks mark.mark.prentice1@tiscali.co.uk

prento by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking at Winnebago View

Hadn't even considered one of these until we went to look at a $120,000 used 38 ft Class A. And then, we went into a new Winnebago View on the showroom floor. Impressive and 15 MPG is a consideration! So, now we are wondering, could we spend a mont...

DanLee by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Correct Choice

I don't want to start a Ford vs Chevrolet dispute but in considering the purchase of an older Class A am wondering what is best as the rig gets older yet. The Ford V10 is still in production while the Vortec is not. Are parts still available? And can...

Bluedog by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

need Austin area mobile mechanic

Can anyone suggest an Austin area mobile mechanic?I have a 1987 Establishment P30. It will start and run, but as soon as I take my foot off the gas it stalls out.I've replaced all the fuel filters and put in a new mechanical fuel pump.Ryan

"0verhead" bed in Jayco Precept31UL

We are at the end of Memorial Weekend with the grandkids.One thing that we have discovered is that the ladder that is used to reach the overhead bed is about 2 inches too short from reaching the floor. We checked to make sure that the bed was fully d...

RV Wi Fi System

The desktop computer in my coach (see signature for particulars) does not have a wifi board installed in it. I have obtained a Netgear AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter that I plan on installing in one of my computer USB ports. I also have a Verizon ...

becker by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Itasca Sunstar leveling jack quirk

This 2014 Itasca Sunstar 31 KE has the Lippert hydraulic jack system. It is still under warranty and ultimately I will bring this issue up with under the warranty. But as the dealer is far far away I tend to let the list get long before I need to go ...

How Often do You Empty and Clean Your Bays

Just a curiosity question.Over the years we have had two travel trailer and now on our 2nd MH. From the time we bought the first TT everything else has been purchased while traveling (yeh, we are a bit spontaneous) and each time we just moved everyt...

bluwtr49 by Explorer II
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

travelling and due for an oil change

We're going to be arriving in Elkhart Indiana, probably tomorrow, and will be staying for at least a few days. Rig is due for an oil change, and we should probably get one on the toad as well. Any suggestions on somewhere reasonable that can take a ...