Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Allegro Bus 2003 Instruments not working

Hi there everyone, We have a 40 foot 2003 Allegro bus on a Freightliner chassis on which the instruments and warning indicators is not working on today. We were getting ready to take off with it and when we fired it up, the engine started just fine a...

Generator Maintenance

How often should I have my generator serviced? How many hours of running it, without service or new oil, etc... Any help is greatly appreciated.

scangauge trans temp on F53?

Hi, 2014 Coachmen Pursuit F53 V-10. My scangauge will not accept trans. temp. when I put in codes. Used it on past 2000 V-10 F250, and again on 2006 V-10 F250 after I put in Ford codes from computer. Is this something I can't do with this unit. Or...

MR_MAC by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2004 National Tropi-Cal

We own a 2004 National Tropi-Cal with full body paint. Are there any forum members with a 2004 fbp Tropi-Cal? Do you know anyone with one? Have you ever seen one?I believe very few were manufactured. We are putting ours on the market and it is diffi...

derouen6 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Tucson Rv service

Hi can anyone recommend a place to get my 02 minnie winnie (ford chassis) serviced In the tucson area....thanks in advance ..nick

Oznick by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

small leak (drip) behind the hot water tank.

I was poking around the hidden spaces in the rv looking for a possible place to mount a vac system. I took of the small door under the drawers and TV in the bedroom and found the hot water tank. Noticed a small wet spot and found what seemed like a l...

Cruise Control - Windshield Wipers

Had a problem a couple weeks ago with my cruise control and windshield wipers not working. All of a sudden (with no input from me) both started working. Everything was ok but then all of a sudden they stopped working. I took it to two different RV s...

becker by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Fogged windows again-- one beat to death subject

Done the searches and found much good info. What I have not found is driver side window repair tips. My side window is so bad that it is not safe to drive due to impaired vision for the mirror and viewing on-coming traffic. My thought was to pull the...

Whaler by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Manufacturers

Who are some of top Class C mfgrs? We now have a 5th wheel but have considered a Class A in our future but thought I'd look at Cs too , but know nothing about them. TIA!

mattress question

We currently have the restonic air mattress with a topper on it. It dosn't seem to be very good. Debating on a new topper for it, or replacing with a standard queen. First question is will a new standard size queen fit though the entry door? Thoughts...

four wheel drive conversion

We have a 24ft class c, a 2005 Fleetwood Tioga 23e, on the Ford E 450 chassis. We are thinking of getting a 4wd conversion done by Advanced Four Drive in Salt Lake City. It would make driving on some of the dirt Forest Service and BLM roads near us...

Pre Owned Luxury Coach showdown

I am finding this process of looking for our RV rather fun and interesting. As always...thank you for your feedback!Which coach would you buy and why? I realize one is a 40' and the other a 45er. I am more looking for feedback on quality for the d...

Torn slide out awning repair

The leading edge of one of our slide out topper awning has begun to fray and show some wear and slight tearing. I have tried repairing it with awning repair tape and that does not seem to last for long. The frayed area is right next to the coach an...

dufferdj by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes