Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Brands with outdoor kitchens

Anyone know of an easy way to find out which class a manufacturers have outdoor kitchens. We are shopping for a $50k class a so obviously we're looking for something with some age and miles on it. I've only seen one so far, it was a 2007 Fleetwood Ex...

radiator fan problems

Hello everyoneHow often does the radiator fan blades break on one of these rigsIts an 03 dutchstar c7 cat 330 hp. I was going thru a small city just creeping along and I heard this thump and the motorhome started shaking. I pulled over and discovere...

bobpam54 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Signal Lights Not Working

I just purchased my first motor home, a 1986 Windjammer with 22,000 on it. Love it. However I can not get the signal lights to workI can not get the signal lights, nor the four way flasher to work. Tail lights, break lights, backup lights do work....

Electric Heater, BE CAREFUL

It got down to 28 degrees here last night. I had my little electric heater set up to help with the propane heaters I have. I never run the thing unless I'm sitting here. Anyway, I turned it off a few hours ago........I still had it plugged in, b...

supercub by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Engine fan

I have a 2006 Monaco with a 8.8L 400HP Cummins side radiator . Recently I noticed the engine fan is running full speed all the time . I know the fan is driven hydraulically and I think it thermostatically controlled . Is there a thermo. control valve...

Tax Question for full timers

Have always heard MH's could be written off as a second home, but what if you are full timer and have no brick and mortar home? Is there any advantages? This is are first filling since owning.

trailer hitch

Is it possible and practical to replace a 3500 rated trailer hitch with a 5000 rated hitch

omaziar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

samsung rf197 question

need to park my coach on a street with about a 3% grade for 24 hours. is it safe to run the Samsung at this angle?

uncle_t by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Scangauge

Question :I have a Scangauge I want to plug into the diagnostic port beneath the dash next to the steering column on my diesel pusher. The problem is...the port has a cap on it and it doesn't want to come off. Anyone know the secret to getting this...

bcbob by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What's the least amt. of miles you've driven before new RV?

We've driven our current & first RV since brand new, it now has 62,000 miles, want to upgrade, but feel guilty about it, since we always drive our cars over 250,000 miles before upgrading. What's the least amount of miles you've driven a motorhome be...

univmd by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Heater door came off on this trip!

Pulled in for fuel and noted that my hot water heater door was missing and must have blown off on the interstate. Has anyone had this problem and where did you get a replacement. I'm sure I can call Newmar to get one, but are they a standard size for...

Snomas by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

New battery time, HELP !!

My house batteries (4-6V batteries) are a little over 3 years old. They don't hold a charge for very long anymore, so I guess it's time to change them. They are Interstate Deep Cycle batteries. Printed on the batteries are .........Interstate Dee...

supercub by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Water Pump Issue

Today, I tried to winterize after returning from Fla and my pump will not stop priming. I have the settings set to winterize, yet when the pump is turned on, no suction is happening with the antifreeze and all you hear is the pump. I moved the settin...

cccougar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Georgetown 329

Anyone who has a 329 willing to give opinions on this model? The floorplan seems to be the same as the FR3 30ds and ACE 30.1. Although pricier, it does seem to include the 2nd AC and DW likes the residential fridge option.Thanks.

Long Battle with AC/Furnace/Heat Pump Issues

I think we finally (after 4 years) resolved our aforementioned issue. Our furnace worked great when it was above about 40 degrees, but not when it got really cold. The AC was unpredictable in the summertime. I thought it must be the control board,...