Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Radio

What dash radio is installed in a 2006 Fleetwood Bounder 32W ford chassis?

Selling of MH

My Question do you empty the MH before you put if up for sale except what you are going to let go with the sale. Thanks Roy

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra house battery in Pleasure Way Excel

I recently purchased my second Pleasure Way, a used 2013 Excel. I knew of someone who had installed an extra house battery in his 2003 Excel, but I can't locate him now to ask him how he did it. All I know is that it would not have fit in the exist...

How to REMOVE ugly vinyl letters?

I have a Fleetwood Fiesta M/H. Fiberglass eterior. Love our coach. But this FIESTA logo has to go off the front of our M/H. It is just "Pure Ugly". I don't care about the ones on the side of the coach. This one on the front looks soooooooo UGLY...

Slide Seals

I am getting ready to take my slide topper off and have it Re-Stitched. So I thought I would install new seals on the slide. My question where can I get these seals, will I need to go to Monaco. Also what kind of glue do I use to put them on. Thanks...

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Plumbing

Should the bathroom sink in a class a rv be plumbed to the grey or black tank?

Thor Vegas or Forest River FR3

I'm in the mid-search of shopping/purchasing a new motor home. Strongly considering the 2015 Forest River FR3 25DS or the Thor Vegas 24.1. Any opinions, do you have one and would you buy one again, pro's, con's etc? I've read some things about both; ...

Best way to keep chassis battery charged over winter?

We have a 2014 Itasca Navion which has a Progressive PD 9245 converter/charger which has the built in "Charge Wizard" to keep the coach batteries charged.I don't understand why they don't hook up the chassis battery so it will charge along with the c...

marc515 by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Experience with RV Direct??

Hi everyone - we're ready to pull the trigger on a Sunseeker 3170DS bunkhouse model. For the same unit, RV Direct is about $8,500 cheaper than our local dealer (after hours of haggling). I'd like to give my business to local businesses for many reaso...

Dometic or Carefree of Colorado

Due to an unforgiving tree, I need to get the awning on the side of my coach replaced. It is a power awning about 15' long with a wind sensor. Looks like the insurance quoted for a Dometic Awning and I currently have a Carefree of Colorado. Is the...

tmmar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Doing dumb things..

Have you ever done something really dumb, not just once but twice. I went to storage and picked up my Tradewinds this afternoon (haven't used it for about 3 months because we've been moving) Had a difficult time getting the Gen. to start then when I ...

Sleeping Quarters

My husband and I just bought our 2006 Pleasureway Van and love it. However we found the kingsize bed a bit of a challenge. How do we keep the dinette cushions from moving or falling out? Seems like we end up in a hole by morning. Something has to be ...

norcold refridgerator in. a class c

norcold refridgerator in. a class c it has a light that is flashing 5 times every few. Seconds. Does anyone know what might be wrong?The fridge won't stay cold and it is level. If someone has ever had this trouble please let me know. It is on a Winne...