Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Cobwebs!

Doesn't it REALLY eat at you when you find cobwebs on the outside of your RV? Maybe even mud-daubbers and wasps building nests VERY patiently in the nooks and crannies? And algae growing too! Dust on the bumpers....it all bugs me to pieces....

Class A - Diesel versus Gas

I currently own a Fleetwood Revolution 39 ft 350 Cummins. Looking at downsizing to something smaller. I desire some feedback regarding pro's and con's of a gas versus a diesel RV. I understand that there is a difference in torque and horsepower. How...

Bollee by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

banks system for 1995 ford motorhome

I am wondering if anybody that has a banks exhaust system could tell me what gas milage they get after installing the system. I have a 1995 gas 460 ci enginethanks DENIS

rojohot by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Need advice - Tankless Water Heater: No hot water

New Class C motor home and first experience with a Girard GSWH-1M Demand Tankless Water Heater. Turn hot water faucet on and you hear the blower inside the unit turn on for a short time. I don't hear the gas valve opening or the sparking sequence. ...

Dallas/Fort Worth to Las Vegas

I am planning a trip from Dallas/Fort Worth to Las Vegas the first part of October. Would anyone be willing to share their personal experience of their trip as to suggestions on what to see along the way and good CGs to stop along the way. The dura...

Dow12 by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Steering

We have a 2003 Winnebago 33ft class A sightseer gas, we tow a little saturan wagon with a blue ox tow bar. It seems to want to wonder on the interstate, we don,t go over 63 mph. It's got new tires,pressure correct. had a front end alignment. Thanks j...

Anchoring a Residential Fridge

I have made the decision to replace my Norcold 1200LRM refrigerator with a residential Samsung RF197. I’ve scoured the internet looking at how other folks have tackled this project. One thing that I haven’t seen is how people have secured/anchored th...

Running a big rig on veggie oil

I have been researching veggie oil as fuel in diesels for years. Seems to have a few downsides and upsides but vegetable oil for fuel is actually what good ol' Rudolph Diesel had in mind for fuel when he invented these amazing engines many years ago....

My steps

My electric steps do not retract when i turn on the motorhome key, they started to work intermittently. It doesn't matter whether the power switch is on or off. Any ideas??

50 amp service

Hello everyone. I have a question on 50A service. I may be joining you guys next spring, we are looking at class A`s. We really like the Georgetowns. With that, they have 50A service, as do other models we are considering. I have never required 50A b...

dodge_guy by Explorer II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Camping

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27897765

pulling air lanyards

Do you pull the air lanyards with the engine running and aired up or engine off and some of the air bled off? It would seem with a high air pressure that any moisture would not come out due to the high volume of air. I've been pulling mine with the e...

Tank odors

In the past we stayed for several months in the same RV park in our MH. We used Exodor Bio-Pak drop ins for the black and gray tanks. Sometimes there was a horrible eggy smell when we dumped the gray tank. Was this because we were not on the move ver...

anon125 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes