Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2000 Born Free 26 RB Front End

Hi Everyone,Today I looked at a 2000 Born Free 26RB with a 7.3 Power Stroke. I noticed a few issues and wanted to ask for feed back from the membership here.1. Front window in the overhead compartment has a very slight water stain in the lower left h...

New RV, Pitted wheels??

Went to pick up our new 2014 Itasca Navion today, and there was some pitting on the aluminum wheels; one was worse than the other.We left it there for the dealer to polish them, and when they called, they indicated the wheels looked good, with only s...

marc515 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C towing

Looking around for a Class C that will tow 6000lbs(jeep and trailer) Any suggestions? Model? Trying to keep the length to about 25-26 ft. Thanks-Don

Our new to us Country Coach

Sitting in the airport as we need to get home. Will fly out in a few weeks to drive her home.Click For Full-Size Image.Click For Full-Size Image.

Spare Tire

Hi:Thinking about trading the 2013 Lexor for a 2011 Excel; both Pleasure Ways. We like the extra space of the Excel. I looking at the pics on a website and can't find the spare tire. Can someone tell me where it is and if you can, comment on the c...

Bought Silver Leaf, found my check engine light

Happy Camper here. I have been getting random, intermittent check engine ans stop engine signals that go away by themselves. My diesel house wanted $175 to read the codes but warned that if the light is not on when I brought it in, there may not be a...

chassis control module

Hello: I am looking for a ccm module Monaco part # 16623981, I understand this part has a circuit board which needs repair..Please any help would be appreciated..THX..

Goose53 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Resorts/Parks in San Diego

Asking for my daughter that is considering buying a Class A. Can someone recommend a RV Resort/Park in San Diego that someone can stay in for 1-2 years nice and safe? She is in the military and though she would take it on short week/weekend trips i...

eichacsj by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Toad battery

we are towing a 2011 Ford Edge on all four FWD with a 2013 Fleetwood Discovery 40X.The Edge owners manual says to tow in neutral with accessory power on.The battery goes dead after four hours of towing.Any suggestions?

debigd by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

exhaust system

I have a 2004 Lexington 210 motorhome that may need an exhaust system.camping unit is on a3500 chevy express van,what I need to know is if the exhaust is stock from factory or if the exhaust system was modified for install of the camping unit thank...

KwiKee Electric Steps

I have a 2004 Allegro with KwiKee steps that will not retract with the step sw. , the door closing or the ignition bypass, has anyone else had this problem ?

twobags by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Monoco Knight

DW and I are looking at a 2012 Monoco Knight, it is 42" with cummins eng. 7k 3 slid. lookin for average price range.