Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Toad battery

we are towing a 2011 Ford Edge on all four FWD with a 2013 Fleetwood Discovery 40X.The Edge owners manual says to tow in neutral with accessory power on.The battery goes dead after four hours of towing.Any suggestions?

debigd by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

exhaust system

I have a 2004 Lexington 210 motorhome that may need an exhaust system.camping unit is on a3500 chevy express van,what I need to know is if the exhaust is stock from factory or if the exhaust system was modified for install of the camping unit thank...

KwiKee Electric Steps

I have a 2004 Allegro with KwiKee steps that will not retract with the step sw. , the door closing or the ignition bypass, has anyone else had this problem ?

twobags by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Monoco Knight

DW and I are looking at a 2012 Monoco Knight, it is 42" with cummins eng. 7k 3 slid. lookin for average price range.

Manuals for a 92 Four Winds (Ford e350) MH?

Greetings everyone,I'm a newbie to RVing and this forum. I just picked up an older '92 Four Winds 30ft MH which came without any manuals (looking for manuals for the house, the e350 chassis is easy to figure out). I was unable to find anything via an...

Carpet replacement

When replacing the carpet probably with laminate flooring how do you deal with underneath the slide out? That and the engine cover seem to be the only problems to replacing carpet.

onthebus by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

GM Duramax -vs- Ford Powerstroke DIESEL

I want to ask which is better for a class C or Super C but that will be a Ford/Chevy debate.So which do you prefer?Any certain years to avoid? I guess the GM can come with an Allison which is a plus.But how do they compare?How is the power for worse ...

trx680 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

propane tank

I have a 2000 Discovery with a chasis mounted 100 pound tank, It has liquid near the bottom of the tank near a brass plugm it is the odorizing liquid, why is it there???

1995 Tioga

First question: What is my 'official' model called? I THINK it is 29 ft long.Has (king? queen? double?) bed in rear. Sofa and 2 bench with table in front. Tall storage bins, 7.5 liter Ford chassis.Found:M-H-Ford-460, 29' 6", Double Beds Arrow Series,...

vtraudt by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Bolt Sheared Off on Slide Rod

So, I guess the "age" demons are playing with us on our new (used) coach (1999 model). Nothing major, but we noticed that the living room/kitchen slide went out one-sided....we could get it to go out completely and evenly without much effort by push...

10forty2 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Brunswick, Maine to Intercourse, PA.

Need some routing advice from Brunswick, Maine to Lancaster County, Pa. I don't mind the tolls and would prefer to steer clear of large metro areas. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

USMC46 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Biggest/nicest RV dealers in Reno?

Hey good folks, I'm visiting my son-in-law in Reno and I need some help located the best RV dealer in Reno. New motorhome dealer would be great. Any help will be appreciated.~Thanks, John (stepdad)

stepdad by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappointed in RVCheck.com

I was on Nadaguides checking their values on a 06 Tioga 31w we will be purchasing from the original owner. Just for grins, I decided to pay the $24.95 to check it out on RVCheck.com which is a sidebar on the Nada site. A couple of things that disap...

ventless vs vented washer/dryer

My new RV has a place for a washer/dryer, which will be added next year. I have read the manufactures opinions of both vented and non-vent combo units, and of course the manufacturer says they both are great for whatever your dirty clothes may need, ...

GGeorge by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Microwave not working, convection OK

We have a microwave convection oven. The convection part works just fine, but the microwave part does not. Light goes on, fan goes on, very noisily, turntable turns, but no heat. Any suggestions?