Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

rubber seal around windows

The rubber around the windows of my Georgieboy Pursuit keeps shrinking . Now I have a space between the ends of the seal. Can this be stretched back to length? Where can new rubber seals be purchased? Are there any other 'fixes'?Any help will be app...

Windshield wiper blades

2000 Fleetwood Flair/30'/F-53 chassis/V-10 engineI have wiper blades that are held on with two little screws and are 25 inches long and can not find replacement blades -Anybody got any ideasThanks Rich

racer99 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Dead Sprinter Diesel

Getting ready to leave campsite. Turned the key and it was dead. Waited a minute and tried again. It started and we drove 30 miles home. It sat for a couple of hours and then we drove it to the back of lot. Next day, tried to start it and once a...

Do any of you guys camp in a "B"?

From what I've been reading about "B"'s, most folks them use them for travel.While I would like to get a "B" for us to travel the US, we aslo like to go to campgrounds throughout the summer; usually we spend a week in the campground.The main drawback...

marc515 by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

How to dump fresh water on my Class A

So we bought a "Used" new to us Georgetown 351DS Bunk model and am wondering how to drain the Fresh Water. In my last RV it had a Handle just like the Black and Gray tanks that you pull and it would just dump it all. You could pull it and drive hom...

Propane Sticker Shock

Took M.H. to usual place today to get propane. $4.99 a gallon. Ouch!!Sure glad I only do this about once a year.I believe last summer it was slightly over $3.00 Hows your area?

ShurFlo 2.8 pump runs all the time

I never tried to use my water pump in my "new to me" RV. Always used the city water hookup. Today I turn the pump on for the first time and it runs all the time and the water pressure in low. It's ShurFlo model #2088-403-144 pump. Says 2.8 GPM on it....

Want to cancel RV sale as wife lost job - how can we?

Yesterday we made a deal with a local RV Dealership for a used RV (2014). We signed their quote which list purchase price, down payment, etc. We were supposed to pick it up on Saturday.Today my wife went to work and they had layoffs. While they did n...

Where is my transfer switch?

Yesterday I was mindlessly reading about transfer switches on this forum while I was exercising my RV's generator. Everything went fine until I shut-off the gen and I realized my 110v shore power appliances weren't working. So I checked all the fuses...

Coolant Flush

This is just a question about a procedure I was told they do, not that I am going to do it but was just wondering if any of the forum members heard of it. I took my Mh to a Big truck center to get a state inspection, I was talking to the service pers...

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Camper Vans (which is best?)

Greetings fellow Nomads!I've been searching for the right camper van for a couple years now (if you know of any better ways to search for camper vans other than craigslist let me know!) I've determined that the Dodge Xplorer is probably my best optio...

Insurance

I've always had TT and 5th wheels. Now that I'm pushing 70, I would like the convenience of a Motor home. One reason is because I don't want to get back into a heavy duty diesel truck, since that would also be my every day drive. The nice thing about...

Water slowly leaks into water tank from city water

I have a 2013 winnie vista. If we plug into the city water and stay a couple of days by the time we unhook the water tank is full and spilling over which it has a built in drainage for.The valve is turned to city water it can't turn anymore. Any sug...

GCVWR, GVWR, and CCC??

Hello all-I have a 2001 Fleetwood Jamboree 31W on my short list of Class Cs to purchase. It is a great floor plan and has one large slide. Perfect for ourfamily of 4.I have attached the CCC spec sheet for this rig. If I am reading it correctly, the a...

Baja_Man by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes