Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

rubber roof treatment

took my tt for the yearly check up at the dealer and they wanted to do a roof treatment for close to $200. when i said no they said to just go ahead and buy the treatment and mop it on, which i plan to do. it is a rubber roof so are there any hidden ...

Full Wall Slide ??

Looking at an 07 Monaco product (Safari) with a full wall slide, just looking for comments pro and con concerning them. Are there many problems, mechanical or otherwise associated with them? ThanksBrian

supercub by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Random fan under bed with vent out of the blue 87' Rockwood

REALLY need some info here. We have a 1987 30'Rockwood RV, there are 2 round (heater looking) vents at the end of the bed very close to each other, that in this last year have never blown air, and not with the furnace on/off. They've always been dorm...

scraig by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

driver side steps for class a

I was wondering if there is a way to add steps or bars to the driver's side door for easier access. I had read a few days ago on this site (before I was a member) that a 70 year old gentlemen with a bum knee had no problem with his steps so I figure...

DIY trac bar, F53, need help!

I plan to make a rear trac bar, for my 36',2000, 20,500# V10 Chassis,.I have the brackets, need to buy center link. Do I need cat. 1 or 2, for enough tensile strength.I have found some at tractor supply.Any other suggestions where to buy, or how to m...

chucl66 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone use Diamondback tires?

I have never heard of DIAMONDBACK tires, but the price is certainly right. Just wonder if anyone here had heard of them or used them. Thanks for any help you can give!

tstryk by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Coach Battery Problem

DW and I headed south in November. We left our RV at my brothers house and returned home for Christmas. After about 4 weeks we returned to our RV to find the coach battery was dead. I charged it overnight and we were ready to leave the next day. ...

completely dead

I have a 2001 Damon Challenger which I moved in order to cut the grass under it. When I went to move it back it is completely dead. Nothing connected with the dash is working. My house batteries appear to be okay, but when I tried to use the emerg...

replacement tires

my rig has 7 of the recalled michelin tires and the local dealers cannot get replacements. Said I could go with any brand and are offering a new set of hankooks. Just dont know if these are any good or if I should wait for the michelins to become a...

Hydro-Flush or Flush King

Any major difference between Hydro-Flush and Flush King. Flush King is twice the cost but is it any better when back flushing.

nathan by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trojan Batteries --- Heads -Up

I am wintering in Fort Myers, FL and my 11 year old Trojan 105's finally bit the dust. (Can you imagine that?) In searching for places that sell Trojans I found that "Batteries Plus" handle them and for a very reasonable price. I can't say whether...