Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Where to go in So. California

I know there are a lot of places, butwhere did you love to go for a few days. I do not mind dry camping. We have been going to Las Vegas often but that is a little longer than I would like. What do you suggest. Thank You

kidkasha by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

1996 Chevy Tioga rear brake calipers

How do you get the rear calipers back on? I removed the one hex bolt and softly pounded the sort of flat metal tab out to remove the caliper and replace the pads but getting it and the little flat spring or whatever it is back in is another story. Wh...

DP air filters

Where is the best place to find DP air filters for a coach. I ordered one from RV chassis but its the wrong one. Are there any auto parts or truck shops that have them in stock. I have a 2001 DP Beaver Contessa with a 330 CAT motor.

lj2654 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

1999 Vangaurd Cutaway Class C electrical issues

I am posting for a friend of mine who just bought a used Vangaurd Class C. The Motorhome is in overall great condition, but there is one issue we found. When running off the house batteries we noticed the fridge, furnace, and tank level monitor wil...

mr_p1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

water pump question

When we use the pump for the sinks & shower, the pump pulsates. When we flush the toilet and/or use the sprayer is is continuous. Why???ThanksDICK

acker1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Isata Cl B+

Does anyone have any information on these MH's? Just saw ad for a '06 but dont have any idea on them. Based of E350/450.Looking at purchase of a Cl B+ and this one looks nice.

Spare tire

We have a Newmar Kountry Star and we were wondering how many people who own motor homes carry a spare tire. We don't carry a spare and was interested in what you do when you have a flat? Thanks,John and Linda

jonlin by Explorer
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes

What does your RV forum name mean?

People sometimes ask us that. Well, this is the time of year to show you. :BOur favorite wildflower, California PoppiesThey have cheered me in the darkest times.200 years ago, they blanketed the Golden State. Now they are far fewer, but you will a...

CA_POPPY by Explorer
  • 98 replies
  • 0 likes

leveling my class A

Being that I have a class A motorhome without any type of leveling/stabilizing system I would like to add something. Leveling of course can be done with blocks of wood but I want more than just that. When we have grandchildren with us, they are up f...

Deano56 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

House battery charge from engine not working

The coach batteries charge from shore power and geni, but looks not be be charging from engine. All breakers look ok inside, have not looked too deep, but looking for best place to start. Looking at wiring diagrams and have not found if engine power...

Pikes Peak and my Roadtrek 210

Hello all,We have a 2008 210 Popular in excellent mechanical shape. We live in the gulf coast area and our rig would not be set for elevation. I am not sure if this is an issue or not.I would like to know if others have taken their Roadtreks up the ...

30 amp is really 20amp

Am I the only one who pays for 30amp service only to get a 30 amp socket with 20amp or less power?? This has happened several times in the past five weeks of travel. I don't think it's nice to try and fool an RV'er.

Our Excellent Adventure

Ten years ago we acquired our current motor home. My wife and I would travel in it as often as possible. We were both still working 10 years ago so the trips were not as frequent as we would have liked. A few years ago we both retired and started to ...

Flasho by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes