Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Crack at joint, cabover to body

I've noticed a crack at the joint between the body of the RV and the cabover; the cabover, at the sides, seems to lap over the body. One side's tight, but the right side has a crack that gets wider from top to bottom, shown here:At its widest, at th...

Leveling jacks would not retract

So, as is my habit I went out to get gas before our trip tomorrow. Like to get the unit out to do that to check for issues early.I switched on the ignition and pressed the all retract button and nothing happened. I could hear solenoids engaging, bu...

went over sidewalk now rv wont start

I have a 2018 Fleetwood bounder 35k I went over a a large bump coming into campground parked rv for 2 days and now wont start seems like theres a fuel problem. does anyone know where the fuel safety switch is on this

maxtcee by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Awning replacement

I got a quote from Shade Pro to replace our 6+ year old awning {the original Carefree Rv'R} while we were at Quartzsite last seek. Unfortunately, they were so busy doing installs they could not get to ours before we needed to leave. I asked if the...

sleeper sofa

we have a 2000 Winnebago UA 40J and need to upgrade the jack knife sofa, it sleeps terrible, has anyone upgraded their sofa and if so what kind, and where did you purchase it? Does it have to be bolted down? We are in NC. thanks for any suggestions...

Looking at new Class C but there is a seat issue

Hey all, we are long time TT folks (20 + years) looking to move into a C. Spent the day today looking at, sitting in, and getting excited about a new C. But there is a problem...of the few C's we were interested in, both Jayco brands, the drivers s...

mleekamp by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Did I just Get Lied To?

5 days ago I purchased a 2019 Thor Chateau. 24’ on a Mercedes Sprinter. The salesperson at La Mesa RV told me that these coaches no longer have to be level in order to keep the refrigerator running properly! He was emphatic about it, yet I can find n...

Cynphony by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Isolator Location and Type

I think the battery isolator on my new to me 1999 Jayco B is bad. The B is built on a E250 chassis and when I measure the voltage at one of the 12v outlets in the coach it doesn't vary when the engine is running. It goes up to around 13.4v when plugg...

Rebuild Title?

Just curious if anyone has ever dealt with or purchased a Class A with a rebuild title.I was looking at two used Class A units, online, and the prices didn't look too bad so I called on them. During the conversation I asked the salesman why one of t...

mikemc53 by Explorer II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Residential fridge battery life

Ok, we just purchased a NEW to us 2015 Thor Chateau 31W, it has a residential fridge, I’m used to the old style gas or electric, so my question is if after a day of travel we choose to boondock at the Walmart Hilton will we wake up to dead batteries ...

okiejoe by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan QD6000 dies under load

Our Tiffin Breeze (diesel) has an Onan QD6000 that will run for a while (about 1 hour) and then it dies while being used to run the AC. Once to goes dead it takes a relatively long time for it to start back up. I'm trying to get the code to determi...

Carpet suggestions/experiences

My coach came with the carpet removed as the original owner had pooches. The dinette area remained carpeted as well as the front cab. The color shows each and every minor oops either from snacking or dirty feet. I want to remove the carpet, install h...

Towing your toad

For those who bring their car, truck, jeep or whatever along, what is your preference of towing and why. Do you flat tow, use a tow dolly or put it on a trailer.Planning to retire soon and looking for information from those of you who have experienc...

Mostovi by Explorer
  • 44 replies
  • 0 likes