Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Just Finished Cockpit Electric Day/Night Blind install.

Just finished a two weekend job; installing electric blinds in the cockpit of our Monaco Vesta. The front day shade was already electric with a stock rocker switch to operate it. Background:I needed new Day/night shades for the passenger and driver w...

cruz-in by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

convection microwave in MH

Just saw a U tube video about a full timer that was complaining about his convection microwave venting into the mh. I asked my wife about ours and she said ours is the same. Thankfully she doesn't use it much but is that how all are vented? Seems cra...

E450 speedometer issue

2004 Coachman Santera based on E450 chassisOver the winter the batteries in both my cab and coach died. They were both about a year old when I bought the unit and I've had it for 5 years, so no complaints there. I picked up a new Motorcraft unit for ...

hpp by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C

I am also trying to find the right type of Class C for me, the wife, plus 2 dogs. We plan to spend time on the road not the repair shop. Is gas a better option over diesel? Reading about the limited Sprinter repair places that concerns me cause i hav...

ohmily by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

wind whistle at windshield

08 Monaco Cayman - previous owner had windshield replaced. Now when hitting a bump or high wind the windshield will whistle - loudly.Is there a sealant to apply around the gasket that might stop this? Or another solution other than replacement? It is...

hikerman by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Boondocking and using a Generator while sleeping ???

We purchased a 2016 Class A Thor Challenger and I was going through the manual and it says to never run the generator while sleeping. We have carbon monoxide detectors inside the RV, front and back and we will be boondocking on a few of the nights at...

replacing rear camera cover

the clear plastic cover for my rear camera housing has scratched/yellowed, etc and needs replacement. 06 monaco knight/ no screws visible to get to it. any gidance appreciated.

uncle_t by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Eco charger stopped working

Hello. I have a 1996 Monaco Dynasty that has a Eco charger to ensure batteries remain charged. A couple of weeks ago I was at a park plugged into shore power and was having trouble getting my RV started. I checked the Eco Charger to find there was...

Water in wet bay

We have a 2016 Tiffin 36LA. On a recent trip when I stopped for the night at a campground and opened the wet bay to hook-up the water and sewer the bottom of the bay was full of water. It was clean water so I ruled out the black tank leaking. Check...

dish for my rv

Thinking about getting Dish RV on the go for this snowbird season. There is more than a dozen configurations of carry outs, so whats the best bang for the buck, easiest and works the best. We winter in FL. and Tx., but stick and brick in Mi.Blessings...

kdk by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

norcold 1200 refrigerator

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Expedition with the norcold 1200 frige . I am looking for a residential style unit to replace it . I have had no luck finding one that will fit, if anybody out there has done this would you let me know what unit you used. Than...

pjs25 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Gen issue?

Have the Onan 5500 in the coach, which we just recently purchased. Everything looks good and the PO did a real nice job of servicing all parts of this unit, including the gennie. Air filter is new and the oil looks great. Everything is clean as a whi...

mikemc53 by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Short MH's

In searching for shorter MH's folks on here always caution about poor rides with short Class A MH's. There are also a lot of threads on how to improve the rides on the Ford chassis of any length. So my question is if one wants to stay with a short MH...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Shurflo water pump

I recently replaced my water filter in my coach (Phaeton 40QBH). Ever since I replaced the filter, the pump no longer provides enough pressure to flush the toilets.....and I just get a dribble from the faucets. Any ideas ???