Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

First time happening

I was driving North on Interstate 5 in Ca. and a FED X semi passed me and honked. My wife said :why is he honking" I checked and I was well on my side, then he started flashing his rear lights. I checked all mirrors but nothing showed so when I got w...

Quikee Step problem

I have a 2001 Newmar Kountry Star with Quickee step (2 steps). I have noticed it operating sporadically for some time. At first, I thought it was the sensor on the door, because I could clean the plug on the door and on the wall and the step would ...

Leeblev by Explorer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 likes

Satalite dome

Hey, just purchased a New to us Class C and it has a Satalite dome on the roof and a Dish reciever inside coach. Has anyone heard of a dome called RELAY? That’s all it says on it. Nothing else. I can’t find it by googling it, what I get is product ma...

okiejoe by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Coach battery not holding charge

I have a mew to me 05 Monaco Cayman 36 DPQ Replaced all the house and coach batteries and added 600 W solar.The Solar controller has a 2 A trickle charge for the coach batteries. It is putting 2 A into the coach bats. But even with the battery switch...

2008 f53 class A v10 getting hot. You?

I have a 2008 FR Georgetown. 35' and 22k chairs. We're towing 4k of road.Yesterday, while traveling west towards Boise the engine temp spiked to over 242f. Outside temp was 95-100f. We were traveling 65mph. I have only seen this happen once before w...

RedJeep by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

WGO Forza 34T and new Schwintek slides

As owners of the infamous Schwintek slide system we have lots of experience with rebuilds and new improvements to the original system. The WGO factory tech finally got it right and we just completed a ten week trip to Alaska with over 70 opening and ...

CHF

I know there are countless threads on the "cheap handling fix" and I have read a few and watched some videos. I still have a question or two: In watching the videos I get some variance of opinion on the difficulty (or lack of) in doing the job. One f...

mikemc53 by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

2003 Monaco Diplomat Door Screen/Tabs

Hello,The little black tabs that hold my screen onto the door are broken off. Does anyone know of a fix for this? It looks like the tabs are molded into the door and are not removable?Thank you for your help.

98 Monaco dynasty

Any ideas would be appreciated. When I hook up to city water supply water pressure seems normal. When running on the pump pressure is a light trickle. I installed a new shurflo water pump with strainer,I've pulled the feed hose of the tank looking fo...

RNRC by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Magic buss project

A guy I know ask me if I wanted this for a project today. Its a Thomas buss from 1999,I believe with 130k miles on the odometer. It has A six cylinder Caterpillar motor, with a turbo in it hooked to a three speed automatic.Come on how can you turn do...

RV motor won't stay running

We have a 2001 Winnebego Minnie Winnie. Trying to go camping for the first time this year. Illness and surgery got in the way of camping season. Wouldn't start so I took the battery to be tested and it was dead. Bought a new battery and installed. O...

Side aisle layout question?

Hello All,I am in the midst of a bus conversion project and am chasing my tail trying to decide on my layout.On my last bus I went pretty conventional with a center aisle layout. I started down the same road on this one. Then I saw some pictures of a...

what suspension mods to do first??

There are many suspension/handling mods out there. How to decide which ones to do first - which has the most bang for the buck. Just bought a 1999 33' Holiday Rambler gasser - shocks? sway bars? sumo springs, Bilsteins?? Talking alot of money here an...