Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

1999 Gulfstream Yellowstone Country Club

Need advice on this rig. It sounds like it has been very well taken care of (I have had several conversations back and forth with owners). We are going to take a look at it on Tuesday, but it's a 4.5 hr drive to see it so want to get opinions. It has...

Owinsmom by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

1989 Holiday Rambler Imperial no headlights

Hello all,Driving down interstate and noticed no headlights. When I pull switch, I get full rinnigh lights and thats it. Replaced headlight switch, no change. Has aftermarket turn signal handle with cruise and low/brights pull switch. Has anybody ...

hram by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gas or DP

I am looking to go back to a MH, I want spend $70K -100K. It appears I could get a 3-4 old gas or a 8-10 year DP. I like the idea of a DP but wonder if the life is used up on a 10 year old DP and I how much $$ to update on one. I have had a gas befo...

Best Roadmap App?

I'm looking for a Roadmap APP that includes warnings for low bridges and tunnels (based on your RV height), and propane restrictions; the App also needs to rerout you to RV appropriate roads.Which Roadmap App have you guys found to be the best?Thank ...

marc515 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

2003 Minni Winni

So my best friend of 36 years is considering buying his first RV for him and his wife. He's about 70 years old and very healthy, so I'm excited for him. I've owned 5th wheels for as long as I've known him so I don't know much about motor homes. Seems...

Mel_B_ by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to find engine serial number

I had a question about my engine. It is a Ford Triton V10. If I had the serial number, I could trace it down. Anybody know how I can find the S/N of my engine?

donnyB7 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Shocks

After owning my 94 Beaver Acclaim for 3 years, and 9000 miles, I decided to replace the shocks. The coach drove very well, but had a bit of wallow, challenging to drive in the wind, and passing trucks would push me around. It has a Spartan MM Chassis...

Finished with a couple upgrades

Just finished changing out the front analog TV with a 32" HDTV. Got some ideas off these forums and YouTube and went for it. I know I'm not the first one to have ever done this, but I'm pretty satisfied with the way it turned out.Also installed a new...

Recent Banks Power Pack install?

Anyone installed a Banks system on a current model V-10 chassis? All the reviews I've been able to find are on older rigs that were pretty wimpy out of the factory. Over the last 10-15 years Ford has steadily increased the v-10's power with increment...

Shower faucet leaking into hose

I have a single handle ball shaped shower faucet, located at torso level with hose attached up high and Oxygenics shower head at end of hose.With city water turned on, I can hear constant drip drip drip and water is constantly filling up shower head ...

Janss by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

mold smell from shower drain

Our recently acquired 2001 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage has a problem with a moldy smell coming out of the drain when we take a shower. We had a similar problem with the sink, and a thorough cleaning right at the drain fixed it. In the shower, we c...

siguccs by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Tow Master Dolly strap ripped off

Hello. I have a master tow dolly that I purchased a year ago. Towed my car to Florida this past winter and all was okay. Left on Wednesday of this past week on a trip from Peterborough Ontario to New Brunswick with my 40' RV towing my car using th...

install of a dometic 3316230.000 duoterm

Well now I am going digital and purchased this unit as it is suppose to be compatible with my old analog. It came with the thermostat and the control kit but no installation directions. Is this suppose to be an intuitive adventure or are there direc...

fizikpal by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical

Thanks for the help with water pump question. Now I have a new one. The porch light, compartment lights and one set of indoor lights do not come on. However, today for a short time the porch light turned on using switch. Now it does not work again. O...