Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

What is "Tow/Haul" ?

My gas class A has automatic trans, and on the shift lever is a button on the end. It is labeled tow/haul. What does this do?

donnyB7 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaning coach

Can anyone tell me why my HR Ambassador 40 STK lists to the curb side after a couple days of being parked, with jacks up and slides in. It has air suspension.

2_Peeps by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

loss of power

I have a 1998 Forest River. We are having trouble with the power at the dash. It will start and run fine. Headlights work,turn signals work fan works radio all good. But no power to the dash lights or power getting back to the battery. Have no po...

Crowsnest Pass? Need Urgent Advice

I just bought an RV in Ontario and learned that I have to take it to BC to register it. I am thinking of taking the Crowsnest Pass to Fernie and getting it done there. Has anyone ever driven the pass? How horrendous is it?ThanksNui

Nui by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Eternabond vs Dicor

My local Camping world store does not carry Eternabond tape, but does carry something called Dicor DiSeal sealing tape. It comes in 4" x 50 foot rolls about the same cost as Eternabond. Is the DiSeal as good as Eternabond?

donnyB7 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sales pitch

Has anyone purchased from or dealt with BlueDogRV.com? They claim a lifetime warranty. Somehow seems too good to be true. So, any comments. Thanks.

kalynzoo by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Front sway bar "slop"

On an e350, the front stabilizer ends fit into rubber bushings within the I beam. How much flop if any should there be when you crawl under and push up and down where the ends go in the bushings? I've already added a Hellwig to the rear because ther...

tarnold by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

1997 Class A Bounder questions

researching 97 36ft Bounder Ford gasserwould like some info regarding the slide outs and the tag axlesonly one slide , it contains dinette booth and sofa on drivers sidetype of mechanism, problems etc..?i know nothing about tag axles, except (2) more...

MrWizard by Moderator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

help!

i have spent the last two days replacing a new motor on a single step electric kwickee step, the motor works fine using a battery in both directions but when it is wired to the existing wiring it will only retract, i used a dremel tool with a brass w...

Mystery Switch

I just traded for a 2004 Coachmen Sportscoach 387KS and am still getting acquainted. There is a switch to left of driver seat that I can't figure out what it is for. The switch has a circle with an "M" inside it. Any ideas? Also, is there anyplace on...

Paul1944 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Front end shimmy

I have a 2009 Born Free on a Chevy 3500 cutaway chassis. New FSD shocks, Front end just aligned, tires proper air pressure. I get a shimmy between 60-70 mph, any thoughts on what I should check or ideas what would cause thisThanks in advance

clayway by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Tow Capacity of Mercedes 2.7 Liter 5 Cylinder Diesel

Just starting my search for a used class B. I see the Mercedes 2.7 Liter Turbo Charged 5 Cylinder Diesel in some of the units and wonder what is it's towing capability. On some of our trips I pull a 12 foot enclosed trailer that load is around 3000lb...

E450 trip meter

Our tip meter rolls back to 1 after 999 miles. Is this normal? Every other vehicle we have I use the second trip meter to keep track of our oil changes.

Houston/ Harvey

Just thinking about the mess in Houston with Hurricane Harvey and wondering how members such as Brett Wolfe who lives between Houston and Galveston are faring. I hope they were out of the area and are safe, but it would be nice to hear how they and t...