Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Running the AC while driving

Hello all. This may be a silly question, but I wanted some input from some rv'ers who may be more experienced than we are. We own a 33ft Coachman Mirada. I know that the chassis ac is not for cooling the whole unit, and have read that I can run th...

burghfan by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Zep floor finish

Has anyone having zep floor finish on their coach tried wiping it down with 303 to give it uv protection. What were the results?

cseidel by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

kodiak by vanguard of canada

I just purchased this motorhome and am trying to find any manuals relevant to this motorhome It is on an e450 ford chassis/gas v10Would like to know more about the electrical system thxs any help would be appreciated.

nulife by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bay door locks

All right..I've searched to high heaven for an answer to my problem. Maybe someone on here can offer some advice. I have a Monaco Executive 45PBQ with auto bay door locks. The bay doors can be locked either by pressing the key fob remote or pressing ...

Greyhound Sceniccruiser

Does anyone on this site run a 1950's or 60's Greyhound scenic cruiser as a motor home?I'd like to know your experiences with it how you acquired it and what it costs you to run.Thanks

mercedes/sprinter RV pulling a car? Is this good ?

i have inquired on a private owner ad for a used RV that looks great. However, the owner mentioned gas mileage, both with and without towing a car? I wasn't aware that The Sprinter vans pulled cars, I thought that was the point? Should I be concer...

chris_UP by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Overall length

Hi Foaks!We are shopping diesel pushers and having discussions about towing an enclosed trailer for auto and other items (like shoes..lol..). Anywhoo, I am having a tough time figuring out what our max legal length should be. I understand the max wil...

tomthyme by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Doghouse insulation

Has anyone insulated the doghouse in their class A gas?Mine is very hot and loud. Thanks in advance for the help.

mrkeman by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows

2006 Bounder 32W, how do you remove screens in the bedroom slideout.

Web attacks/intrusions?

2nd time...when using rvparkreviews.com, clicking on a link to what might be an interesting campground....it turns out to be one of the SUN company locations...my NORTON gives me an alarm of a "web attack" "intrusion attempt"...both times coming from...

Surge/voltage protectors

Looking o add a surge protector to our coach. Previously, I had a Progressive Industries unit for over 11 yrs and feel it's time for a new one. I notice that Camco and Southwire also make similar units. How do these comparet to the Progressive units?...

Where do you fill up

Well it seems that not a day goes since I brought my MH that I don't think of new questions to ask about motorhome travel. Here's another and again want to thank you all for you inputs, ahead of time. So question is where do most of you fill up you t...

dmctlc by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

p30 stumble problems/ fuel pressure regulators

Ok, so having a problem with up towing stumble when under load. I have 98 454 "j" 26wu Itasca on the last year that chevy produced it's P30 chassis. This stumble has been a real bummer, I checked the fuel pressure when the vehicle was new and it show...

lonfu by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Deep Cycle Battery Question

Not trying to rehash the 6volt vs 12 volt discussion .For those who have 12 volt batteries , what brand did you buy ? Are you happy with them ?