Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Battery Maintainer

I used to leave my motorhome plugged in all the time and let the onboard charger keep the batteries charged. But I found myself having to replace the house batteries every couple of years as I think the onboard system was supplying too much charge t...

2015 Coachman 32 ' driveshaft vibration ( help)

We purshased a 2015 Coachman Lepracan 32' with less than 1800 mile about six months back, and having balanced the Michlen tires, replacing the 4 rear tires, have now honed in on the area of the noise and vibration. I assume I have no Warrenty since I...

5 star tune on F-53 chasis (V-10)

We tow our Jeep unlimited behind our 2010 Damon Challenger 368 (37'). Anyone have the 5 star tune on a similar RV? We bog down pretty good on some uphills and the like. Seems like a cheap enough fix, Just want some intel.ThanksBob

RJL by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

2005 Journey 34H opinions

In my search for a short Class A I found a 2005 Journey 34H with a 350 HP cat 3000 Allision 6 speed transmission. I know nothing about DP's and the only problem I have heard about on here is to check the roof caulking so roof does not come loose. Any...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Car towing system for my new Class A

Well folks made the plunge today more than I wanted to spend brought my first CLASS A Motorhome new...finally out of the TT but I'm sure it will be worth it to travel with during m upcoming retirement. So the question to all I'm looking for the best ...

dmctlc by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Size of the 1/2 bath in bath and a half floor plans.

Overall the bath and a half floor plans would work well for us but the 1/2 bath in the Dutch star and the Ventana seem to be so small they are almost not usable. I am 6'4" so it is a concern for me. Anyone with the bath and a half have any comments...

3882DOUG by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Do My Own Maintenance

Hi Folks!Our consideration of moving to a class A diesel continues. We have looked extensively at the Newmar products (Ventana and Dutch Star) and we really like them. One thing I was a bit disappointed in was the Freightliner ISL400 chassis with the...

tomthyme by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Look at my captain chair repairs

I wanted to ya'll to see my seats after having them repaired. Both driver and passenger captain chair seat bottoms were looking poorly. Before and after pictures are unbelievable to me. I'm a happy camper.

Tinstar by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Did dash air repair alter engine cooling design

I would like some opinions from those in the know about a dash air conditioning repair that has altered (in my opinion) the cooling design of my Cummins ISL, Spartan Chassis, '07 American Tradition with side radiator. The cooling system as designed b...

timjet by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sight glass in coolant tank leaking

Coolant is slowly running out at the base of the sight glass on my overflow tank. I noticed that the sight glass screws into the tank. Making sure it was tight didn't stop the leak.Has anyone had to replace the sight glass? If so, is there an o-ring ...

hotjag1 by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to decide the right size MH for full timer

Hello fellow RVers,My wife and I are planning a trip around our wonderful country and guess what I'm going to ask? Yeah you guessed it, what's the right size for a full timer. I've done some research and I started at a 40' diesel pusher and have tri...

Recommended pressure for air bags?

Hi, my 2008 Winnebago Outlook 31C came with air bags. I need to check the pressures on them. What pressure should I try initially for running when not towing?

BigCanoe by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes