Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2000 Bounder D.P. 39 Z house battery connections help

A friends RV house battery connections need to be restored to factory as built. The problem is a local "expert" previously replaced the 4 house batteries with 2 12 volt batteries that I found dead. The house 12 volt lights stopped working then. I ...

120 volt outlets not working, need help!

Hi all,I purchased a 2005 Dolphin class A motorhome last year and it has been great. However today while cleaning it I noticed the electronics (DVD, Digital Box, etc.) cabinet had no power. My motorhome is plugged into a 30 amp outlet at my home. ...

whit by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Visual of transmission position is hardly visible

2003 Newmar on Workhorse chassis and to shift from Park to anything I count R, D, 3, 2 because they are hardly seen and same for milage and trip mode. Can that little screen by replaced EASILY or is that a big expensive fix? As I say, I count so I...

RVER by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

RV HDTV reception

Bought a new Newmar MH with a standard Winegard antenna and find myself having problem reception especially when we are several miles away from a major city. We watch mainly the general channels such as NBC,ABC,CBS,PBS, etc and do not want to spend t...

bird relay how to check

I have a '99 dutch star dp , freightliner, 300 cat. And having problem with the charging system. Engine and gen. Charges both systems but when plugged into shore power the converter does not charge thehouse batteries. Have good dc power in the coach(...

Jones1 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

What rear end do you have in your E350

I've never owned a Class C, Only Class A's. We are going to purchase a 24-26ft. Class C in the near future and there are a lot more used E350's for sale than E450's. I have seen E350 rear ends listed as 4.10 gears and also 4.56 gears. I'm wondering...

srd1941 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery voltage monitor

Have a 2006 Roadtrek 210 Versatile. Lately, the battery voltage monitor lights are not working correctly. After a long drive or being on onshore power, the battery monitor shows the batteries in good condition. But about 30 minutes later, the lights...

Argie7 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Comparing Born Free to Phoenix Cruiser for purchase

We are looking to buy a used small rv. Today we are going to look at a couple of Born Free motorhomes. One is a 2004 24RB with Ford 6.0 liter Powerstroke diesel engine and propane genny. They are asking $29,900. The other is a 2007 24RB with the V10 ...

Opinions on Gulfstream B Touring Cruiser 5230

Greetings,Been using my TT since 2007 and rented a Class C MH a few times and borrowed a Class A once. I love camping/travelling but think I might prefer something small and found a 2004 B Touring Cruiser (B T Cruiser) model 5230. I know it is older/...

rowekmr by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

1991 Fleetwood Flair

I am a long time member, haven,t been on in a while. I just bought a 1991 Fleetwood Flair, 25', Ford 460. It's in great shape, a couple of minor problems. The washer spray does not work, and I can't figure out how to remove the washer fluid tank to ...

Buying a used Class A Repairs to Expect?

Hi There!I'm looking at an older Class A RV to renovate for a 1-2 year adventure with my family.Right now I'm looking at a 1998 Fleetwood Southwind (30' with a Ford engine and 35K miles.) I could get this for just over 10K.I've researched these South...

Class C, purchase

I want to buy a new class C motor home, 24 foot. Who makes a good one, quality. Thanks for your suggestions.

Ice forming on fridge "fins"

I know I have read about this in the past, but could not find anything when searching for it.I am getting ice forming on the fins in the refrigerator. What is causing this and how do I fix it. Your help would be appreciated.

derh20 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes