RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Vent covers

Has anyone put one of these on fans? Does it reduce air flow or hurt the fan

Toolguy5 by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Black-out Shades

I really like the MCD shades, but not the price... Has anyone installed regular roll-up shades (residential) underneath the wooden valance that surrounds the windows? Seems like it should work.An ideas, thoughts?Thanks Ramblin Reck

Check those Tires ~~

Inspect your tires, both front and back.Friend of mine's, less than 1.5 year old Toy Hauler Fiver.Inside section of tire, fortunate it did not blow out.Kumho Power Star Tire.Later,Markiemark

Honda CRV Armrest covers

I know many on here tow the Honda CRV. Does anybody have a source for Armrest covers. I need a little more padding for the ol' elbow I haven't had much luck searching on-line or checking parts stores including Honda. TIA.

Waxing Filon

My Arctic Fox has been sitting more than I had hoped for a while and is due for a wash from sitting. Got the streaks running down it below clearance lamps, windows, etc... I've used Nu Finish for years with great success. I bet if I were to ask ab...

2000 national tropical 6373

Helping a friend get started with RVing, we looked at a 2000 National Tropical 6373 yesterady, looked very clean, just wondering if there is any general opionion on the National brand and or this model? Any input is appreciated, the seller is asking ...

tow vehicle battery

My Tundra failed to start because the battery was low. The prodigy controller had the lights on even though the ignition is off and the trailer is disconnected.

johnsken by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas/pics for umbilical location on Jeep Wrangler JK

I'm looking for pictures for anyone that has a Jeep Wrangler JK, I need ideas to mount the umbilical connection on the front of my Rubicon. Clearance is an issue I want to make sure it's out of the way for off-road purposes.Any ideas you have would...

Anyone towing with a '08 GM 1500?

I've got a 2008 Sierra 1500 crew cab 5.3l. Truck is rated for 9500lbs. Just bought a trailer with a dry weight of 6455lbs, so figure around 7000lbs loaded. Haven't pulled anything that heavy with this truck yet. Should there be any concerns? Sti...

mikenem by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

CPR First Responder Instructor

My hubby is a AHA CPR/First Aide Instructor. He wants to teach CPR to park staff and volunteers in parks that require folks to be certified.He does this on a volunteer bases or in exchange for a free campsite,He is going to be providing this service ...

FFWIFE50 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dam Box Elders

Any one have a good solution to kill these bugs off?They are worse this year it seems like .

Ease of Reese installation?

I posted a couple of weeks ago concerned about heavy tongue weight. Well we have decided on a different trailer that is 3 hours away, the new trailer has a rough tongue weight of 1350#'s.Is it feasible to install the WD part of this hitchhttp://www.e...

Airbags

Will air bags help control porpising? My weights are all good and I have plenty of extra capacity. I am not attempting to increase any parameter with a band aid. I get some up and down rolling motion in dips and sometimes on expansion joints. It is...

pitch by Explorer II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Roadtrip Nation RV burns to the ground on highway!!

On Sundays I watch a program called Road Trip Nation.It's a group of young adults who travel to meet people with interesting jobs or hobby's to help them find the meaning of life. They travel in Class A's painted green with the RoadTripNation logo.Th...