RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Where to put da dogs??

Have a odd question that we did not think about when we purchased out truck and 5th wheel.Truck seats 5, we have 2 large doodles (90 - 100#) and not sure where to put dogs when truck is full. Was thinking of building a dog container in the bed of the...

zell66 by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Kudos to Dexter axles!

A couple of weeks ago while coming home from a trip I noticed our TT was leaning about 3 inches to the right. After looking it was determined that is was the axels causing the problem. I slowly made it back home and contacted the local dealership and...

ulvik by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford's ultimate trailer tow package

Hi All, I'm looking to trade in my current truck and I'm wondering if Ford's Ultimate Tow package with the backup camera assist is worth the extra money or not. Does anyone have this option and do you like it?

Beware buying an RV in Minnesota

Maybe someone from Minnesota can answer this. Anyone from there know what the current wait time is for a title transfer is?We just bought a used motor home in there and what the dealer didn't tell us is is the Vehicle Registration System in MN (which...

mobeans by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Cougar Decal

We need to replace a Cougar decal on our 26SAB Cougar Fifth Wheel. Other than going to a dealer does anyone have any ideas if there are other places to look? Thanks in advance.

Reader1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Keystones says a drop of 1 1/2" is normal in ceiling.

According to Trailer Life, Keystone states that a 1 1/2" drop or dip in an RV roof the first year is within normal specs and not a warranty item.Apparently the roof section around the air conditioner in a Montana is sagging down that amount!!!I guess...

rjsurfer by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

A place to "vent."

I wonder if the moderators on this forum would accept a place for owners to vent their frustrations with their RVs. A large portion of owners are experiencing terrible quality with their rigs, and it would be a great opportunity to tell their stories...

Tire Inflation Questions

(I did a search about "tires" on this forum and there were 270 pages that came up so I thought it best to just ask my question directly)I just read a post on this forum from someone who had a rough ride in their Class C.We also have a Class C and at ...

Andersen Ultimate #2 or just the Ultimate

I have a 2018 Ram 2500 6"4" bed with factory puck system, So I'm able to use either version of the Andersen Hitch. The Ultimate 2 is aluminum, and connects to the gooseneck ball and the frame sits on the bed and gets tighten down against the truck be...

Nato556 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get started?

Considering work camping next year when wife retires. How do you get started or find positions?ThanksDave

dpgllg by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot Tires?

Ok now I think this is odd. I was taking my boat up and over the mountain to get some maintenance done. I don't trailer this boat but 0.5 mi to the launch ramp twice a year and the mechanic. So I am 12 mi into a 35 mile trip and I pull over to check ...

SweetLou by Explorer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

License Plate

Hi, In Wisconsin you are not required to license trailers under 3000lbs GW. So when I'm towing my Cargo trailer which is under 3000lbs it has no plate or license. My plate on my F350 can't be seen due to my Cargo trailer. It haven't been stopped ye...

schl44 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes