RVing with Pets
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Another cat crused in slideout.. :(

How could these people not know? It's mentioned on all the RV Forums, pet owners warn each other in the CGs.... Yet here is yet another case of a cat losing it's life in an RV slideout. What would make these people think the kitty would stay on the b...

This is from my Local News

I hope that the little punk gets put in jail for a long time. No make that under the jail! Fleeing Suspect tries to Drown a Police Dog

TugCE by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

RIP Sweet Potsie

Joe and I had to let Potsie go to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. I stayed with him and he passed peacefully. My vet was so kind and compassionate, and I held him in her grieving room the whole time (low light room with comfy chairs).It was unexpecte...

xteacher by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Degenerative Myelopathy

We have a 120 lb German Shepherd who has Degenerative Myelopathy, we are looking to get a rear harness that we can use to support him, there are so many different types out there that we would like to hear from anyone who uses these harness as to wha...

mamestra by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you keep Cat caged while traveling

We're going on a long road trip in our Class C and will take our cat with us. She loves snuggling up in her bed IN the clothes closet while we are at our campsite, but to keep her in her small cat carrier day after day while we are on the road is wo...

Geobiker by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Now I've Seen Everything!

I'm camping @ Garner SP in Concan Texas. Down @ theRio Frio some day visitors had brought their pet DUCK!! It was having a grand old time playing & splashing in the river with the kids. When it got tired it went back into its little carrier for a res...

Another RVer loses their cat....

On Facebook there's a page for RVers with pets. A woman was walking her cat in a harness and the cat managed to free itself and run off. They were leaving the next day.... no cat. They stayed an extra few days, paying for the site where they were and...

Email Warning / Alert

Hope it's OK to start this thread here DOC. HIDEOUT sent me a PM asking if I sent her an email (the red flag was the title to the email was suspicious).When I tried opening to my email account. I found that Yahoo had already locked my account due t...

AZPops by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

What are they thinking?

I'm currently working in a campground where the owners require a $25 deposit per dog brought into the campground. Not sure if they've ever kept a deposit or not. But, at check-in, you have to sign a form with all the dog rules on it. Usual rules, a ...

RVing w/2 cats

We will be full timing w/2 cats in a 22' travel trailer with one slide (Shadow Cruiser). Any suggestions for litter box, toys, some kind of scratching posts? Any ideas for creating some kind of shelf that would allow them to look out a window and be ...

BenBen update 7.27.2013

The results of the stain came back and were positive for Lymphoma. We will talk with the oncologist sometime this week or next and decide - along with our regular vet - as to what, if any treatment. We want him to have some feeling good time and he...

Our old golden retriever,wont climb the steps on rv

Big problem with our old gal, she is arthritic and now getting cataracts! She has made up her mind that the motorhome is too scarey, and will not go up the 4 steps to get in. She weighs 99 lbs. much too heavy for us to carry! We are about to take our...