cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anybody know what's going on with Happijac?

SJR
Explorer
Explorer
Been trying to call them for two days, no one answers all I get is the answering machine. Left messages and no one gets back to me. Anyone else have a problem with them?
Stephan
2010 Dodge 2500 Crew Cab
2003 Northstar TC800EC
2016 Rockwood Roo 21ss
Equalizer Hitch
13 REPLIES 13

WVbassmistress
Explorer
Explorer
Happijac parts showed up today. Thanks, Karen!!!

You have made me a "Happilisa"
Lisa, Bobby & Dorothy the Wonder Dog
2013 F250 crew cab/6/5 foot bed w/
Firestone airbags
2006 KZ Jag - 29 ft
Ranger Z518
22 ft Suntracker Pontoon

cewillis
Explorer
Explorer
Artum Snowbird wrote:
There is so much there that is discussed in the Truck Camper University in the stickies. No, they won't sell parts. They can't guarantee repairs.

They sold parts to me.
Cal

U_F_O_
Explorer
Explorer
I order parts and received them a few weeks ago no problems at all. always have had great service!!
1997 F-350SC 7.3 dually Eagle Cap 950 Honda EU2000

WVbassmistress
Explorer
Explorer
I was watching this thread because I needed a "crank hub cap" and was ordering it online at the Happijac site. (Yes...they do sell parts on-line) I was a little concerned doing so based on the previous comments.

I ordered several and bit the bullet on the shipping ($15+).

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a phone call from Karen at Happijac, offering me a cheaper method of shipping ($2+). She took it upon herself to follow up on my order and call me with the money savings. It was going to take cancelling my on-line order and redoing a phone order. She was not offended when I said I would prefer to call her back before giving my credit card info out over the phone. I returned her call to 800-231-7440.

I also mentioned this topic on this site. She made note of it and said she would pass it on to the manager.

So...what I am saying is... my experience today has been VERY positive. Let's not write them off just yet.

Happy camping!!!
Lisa, Bobby & Dorothy the Wonder Dog
2013 F250 crew cab/6/5 foot bed w/
Firestone airbags
2006 KZ Jag - 29 ft
Ranger Z518
22 ft Suntracker Pontoon

dcpac
Explorer
Explorer
That sucks. I don't know how some people stay in business with poor service these days. I am currently in Japan and have been buying a lot online preparing for my return to the states and a new camper. If a company does not answer my email with in 48 hours I will not do business with them

DWeikert
Explorer II
Explorer II
I sent a set of jack motors back for rebuild a few months ago and they came back repaired, no problem. But, that was a few months ago...
Dan
2008 Chevy D/A 2500HD ECSB
2010 Northstar 8.5 Adventurer

daily_double
Explorer
Explorer
I've tried to call them a couple of times this year and got the same results you did. I would advise anyone to buy another product!

SJR
Explorer
Explorer
Joe417 wrote:
I haven't tried in a few years but never had problems in the past.

They were very responsive when I did call.

You might try Lippert Industries. 574-535-1125.

I agree, I called them a few years back about my happijac jacks, they were very helpful and sent me some free parts. Just wondering what changed. Thanks for the number I'll try them.
Stephan
2010 Dodge 2500 Crew Cab
2003 Northstar TC800EC
2016 Rockwood Roo 21ss
Equalizer Hitch

SJR
Explorer
Explorer
I posted here because I know a lot of your use happijac, but I purchased a Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer for my trailer and some of parts didn't fit right. Nobody answers the phone there no matter which option you choose, even choosing operator sends you to voice mail.I sent an email and got a response saying they are sending my email to parts. Now I'm waiting for the parts department to get back to me. Terrible service.
Stephan
2010 Dodge 2500 Crew Cab
2003 Northstar TC800EC
2016 Rockwood Roo 21ss
Equalizer Hitch

Joe417
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't tried in a few years but never had problems in the past.

They were very responsive when I did call.

You might try Lippert Industries. 574-535-1125.
Joe and Evelyn

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
So what if one of their products breaks? Too bad, so sad?

1. You can't get a hold of them.
2. They wouldn't sell you parts if you could.
3. They won't guarantee repairs???

I'm glad I went with Torklift.

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
Maybe they are out campin' :B

But as Artum mentioned... run your concerns here if applicable- lot of knowledgeable folks here.
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
There is so much there that is discussed in the Truck Camper University in the stickies. No, they won't sell parts. They can't guarantee repairs.

Why not post your problem on here, ton's of people that have taken them right apart and know what to do.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel