Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Camping Toronto

Will be in Toronto in August. I see 2 KOA's and some private rv parks but all seem to be about an hour outside of the city and or they have poor reviews on rvparkreviews.com Any suggestions?

esfd243 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trip Planning, Canada and USA

Planning a trip this august, not our usual month long adventuresonly 15 days on the road this time out.Im pretty good with things to do with the Canadian portion of the trip, but this time we are planning to take the USA route home.My Wife and I are ...

RCMP- quality fiction

As an often traveler to Canada (trip #10 coming soon), and a repeat visitor to the RCMP training facility, I'm looking for "good" RCMP fiction -suggestions sought.As to my idea of quality, I read the The Kate Shugak Series by Dana Stabenow (set in Al...

ccchuck by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ketchum to West Glacier

Plan to be in Ketchum in late July and then on to West Glacier.I assume I want to take 93 North. Do I go up 75 through Stanley to Challis or back down and over 26 through Arco and up to Challis?Is 93 worth the drive or do I continue over to the I15/...

From El Paso to PV

Just looking for advice in making the trip from El Paso to PV via Maz. Places to stop for the night? Or longer? We will try to travel about 8 hours per day but could shorten the days if there are good places to stop for a day or 2.

insask by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

95 or 295 Jacksonville?

We're getting ready to head to Daytona Beach Memorial Day weekend for the Country 500 music festival at Dayton International Speedway. We'll be leaving Virginia the Wednesday early afternoon before the holiday. Being that we have so far to go and so ...

marc71 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Wyoming

If you are traveling in Wyoming be careful of the Wind River Canyon south of Thermopolis, WY. They have had some pretty bad rock slides. Huge boulders have fallen on the highway and road department has had hours of closure.

Dutch John Utah to Huntington UT

Hello: It's me again. Ok. so we've book CG for the first part of our trip in August, After Leaving Jackson Hole Wy, we're going to Dutch John UT by the Flaming Gorge. Now after we leave Dutch John, head back home (Murrieta,ca) We'll break up the dri...

Florida to Alaska - June 2017 - anyone else?

Plan to leave north Florida around June 1st for Alaska with no time restriction and crossing the border around Sweet Grass, MT. Want to do lots of boondocking and enjoy the adventure without being rushed. Had a couple other female RVers tagging along...

AZ 98

I a few days we will heading from Monument Valley to Page AZ. We will be taking 163 down to 160. How is AZ 98 for motorhomes towing? Is this a good road or should we go all the way down to 89 before heading up to PageThanks,Janet

Glacier Wwaterton,area

Hi all, We have campground reservations for Glacier St. MARY this summer. Wife wants to eat into Canada, but I cannot get reservations for the Waterton side. We don't mind traveling further north to Jasper or maybe even Banff, but closer to border pr...

cbigham by Explorer III
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Alvarado, Texas

Going from Bullhead City AZ to Alvarado, TX (south of Fort Worth) and want to avoid Dallas area completely.Was thinking of taking 40 and at some point in New Mexico or Texas going down to the 20. Was thinking of taking the 67 over to Alvarado. My que...

Interstate 20 GA to TX?

Have friends making a trip soon. They don't want to travel I-10 because they've done that and hated it.What are the conditions of I-20 ?