Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Fuel Stops Canada - What is a "Flying J Cardlock"

Plan on traveling thru Canada and was checking for Diesel Stations on my route. I generally like Flying J's as they conveniently have RV Islands. But in checking I see "Flying J Cardlock", I'm assuming it means having either the RV "Frequent Fueler A...

I-75N in TN closed

Rock slide occurred today on I-75 northbound today at mile marker 141.5. Southbound not effected.News FeedEdit: Update, one lane to be open by 12:30 tonight.

kohldad by Explorer III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HWY199 between Grants Pass and Crescent City

What is the route like on 199. I will be pulling a 13 ft Boler trailer with my 96 Ranger. We are going to run the coast from Crescent City to up somewhere in Washington. We will be doing this the second week of March.Thank You

Copper Canyon Mexico

Looking for an email or contact number for Maitee @ Buganvillas Hotel in El Fuerte interested in staying there and taking train to Divisidero..

Arizona RV trip

We are renting an RV in Phoenix for 9 days at the end of August. Our current itinerary is as follows:Sedona (1 night)Grand Canyon-South Rim (2 nights)Bryce Canyon (2 nights)Zion (2 nights)Las Vegas (1 night)Phoenix (1 night)We are avid campers (rece...

dmduff by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

95 South conditions

We are getting ready to head south on Sunday from PA. I will be picking up route 95 in VA and heading to GA. Has anyone been on 95 as of late and report any construction or other issues to be on the look out for?Thanks

Can we get a TIP in San Carlos?

Hey Everyone,Unfortunately we were not able to head South this year but we are already talking about a trip next Winter.Last year we headed out on our first trip to Mazatlan. We had planned to spend a couple of days in San Carlos before continuing to...

Trip to Big Bend NP

Looking for info on the roads to Terlingua TX. We have decided to stay at on of the Rv parks around here as it is close to Big Bend NP. The route I am getting from trip planner is take I25 south to US 84, 219 to 50, then US 285 then at I 10 get on 67...

Washington DC to MI and tolls

We are traveling back to MI from Washington DC and am trying to figure out what the tolls would be on those two turnpikes. I am a 22,000# gas mh w/2 axles towing a malibu max car. Using Good sam route planner puts me onto the PA turnpike at exit 161 ...

etrippe by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Virginia to Galveston, TX...questions about I12 and I10

Will be doing a 3 1/2 week trip from VA down to Galveston TX to visit family (and then north to the Midwest and back through Tennessee). I have driven all the roads before, except I10 and I12 across Lousianna, MS,etc. Wife is pretty nervous about t...

gtsum by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

High price for taking an undeclared handgun to Canada

This happened last year. All told it cost them $18,940 and that didn't include their legal fees. I don't know why the barge cost so much but it apparently did?And as a note, even if you don't have a gun in your vehicle, if the Canadians find someth...

Trackrig by Explorer II
  • 67 replies
  • 0 likes