Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Enroute to Chattanooga? Please check the news

Within the past few hours there have been multiple shootings in Chattanooga TN. There is very little information available yet, but some roads are closed and the situation is still unstable. If you are traveling in or through the area, you might want...

lizzie by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You might be in trouble if.....

Your busted down RV is being repaired by a guy with a yard like this....On my supposed 10 day photo/fishin safari...a number of thngs went sideways. One of them being...blowing a spark plug right out of the hole. 4.5 hours waiting for the tow truck.....

Canada Hwy 407

A question to the RV'ers north of the border. We just got our bill for the toll to travel Hwy 407. It was $81.98. How do ya'll afford to travel the roads there with that kind of toll. The bill said $28.43 for the toll and $50.00 for the video and $3....

Estes Park through Denver headed west

Currently I am in Estes Park and will be leaving in a few days heading west on I70. Does anyone know the best way to leave Estes to connect with I70 west without going through the messy traffic of Denver? Highway 7 looks promising but I am in a 40 fo...

Williamsport PA to Harrisburg PA

When travelling from Williamsport to Harrisburg we take I-180 around Williamsport to avoid the big hill and traffic on US 15. Then we cut across I-80 to get back on 15.Instead of cutting back across I-80, what is highway 147 like down to Northumberla...

CoMoCo by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rt 50, St. Louis to I79 in WV

Thinking of traveling on Rt 50 from near the St. Louis area to I79 in West Virginia. Don't want to spend all day on the interstates.How is the road and are there things to see and do close to Rt 50?

tenbear by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

North Florida and South Georgia

Hello,Is anyone familiar with the roads of North Florida and South Georgia? I make several trips a year from Valdosta to St. George island. I've always used same route: Quitman to Monticello to hwy 259 to wakeenah and wacissa....hwy 59 to 98. Unfort...

Sonora Pass (Hiway 108) -- please be extra-cautious

We just got back from a camping trip at the top of Sonora Pass in the northern Sierra Nevada. In a week, we saw one bad accident and a couple of near-misses. The bad accident involved a long-bed truck trailer that crossed over the center line and s...

New York Highway 34 to Lake Ontario

Wow I found a highway with no Google Streetview! Anyone know if NY 34 from Waverly NY north to Lake Ontario is suitable for towing a fifth wheel. Not really tall, under 13'. Link

tsetsaf by Explorer III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Good eats in Alaska

Just noticed that The Double Muskie in Girdwood was awarded best steak, specifically the Pepper Steak, in the USA! Excellent Alaskanized Cajun and Steaks since 1962!Also the Old Fashioned donuts at the Kobuk in Anchorage, across from the Captain Coo...

tonymull by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Northern California -> Yellowstone July 2015

Hello, I'm new here Up until just recently, we were long time tent campers. After several years of discussion about getting a rig (and many cold nights,sore backs and wondering how we were going to cram all that camping******back into our Subaru ...

roadnerd by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes