Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Where to from here? (Custer S. Dakota)

I'm in Custer with a bit of time to kill. I'm thinking of taking 90 over to Billings, then 94 back through N. Dakota, and dropping down into the Minneapolis area. From there I'm good with what to do/where to go.My question is if the Billings / N. D...

What's the quickest route to Fairbanks?

Will be leaving ASAP to get to FB to see an older relative (late 80s) and don't have tons of time. Can someone tell me the quickest way to go via automobile? Though I have a 4 by 4 I would prefer to stay on paved roads. Flying is not an option (dogs...

2lazy4U by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Kentucky Rt.23, Jenkins to Kenova ?

Hi all. We'll be in our 34' Class'A' w/TOAD. Will be traveling north, heading to Ohio on a slow sight seeing drive. Is this route ok for our rig? My map shows alot of curves around the Pikeville area. :@

Highway 29 from Williams to Guerneville

I am planning a trip from Williams Ca to Gurenville Ca on highway 29. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of this road? I will be pulling a 24ft fifth wheel. Has anyone on this list been on that road with a Trailer?With Thanks Ray

diazr2 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WA Wildfires - Road closures

WA Wildfire Road ClosuresIf you are there... trying to get out of the smoke... stay safe.If you are headed there because you have vacation plans for the Methow Valley, Winthrop, Twisp, Omak, Leavenworth etc etc ... change your plans.

bear viewing

wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a good tour guide for bear viewing..just a day trip and preferably out of homer?thank you

42lou by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

HOT SUMMER ESCAPES

Where do RVers go in the summer time to escape the heat in the south?I see many snowbirds come down here in the winter.Where is the best place for me to go in the summer?

JBO710 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Seaside, Or. to McMinville, Or.

I will be traveling from Seaside, Or. to McMinville, Or.I have been told of 3 routes.. so confusion is the mode for today.Seaside toward Portland on Hwy 26 then so. on hwy 47Seaside back down coast hwy 101 to Otis then over hwy 18Seaside toward Portl...

Trouble at Freedom Shores in Isla Aguada

As some of you might have read on our blog, we ran into an electrical issue whilst staying at the Freedom Shores campground in Isla Aguada, Mexico.The electrical outlet was incorrectly wired and was outputting 240V. Silly me, I didn't test the outle...

jornvango by Explorer II
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Las Vegas to Anchorge April 2015 need advice

Need advice on driving thru Canada on way to Anchorge. Like to boondock a lot need ideas on how to stay warm n camp ideas. Born n raised in Hawaii, I'm planning make this trip alone, Mahalo n Aloha in advance.

RV1452 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Traveling Route 89 South from I 70

Hi, Can someone tell me if traveling route 89 from I 70 is a good way to go traveling with our 5th wheel to Bryce canyon National park. This is our first trip across country.Thank you, Tuffy113

Question: PA tunnels

I think I remember reading once about RVs not being able to go through PA tunnels. Is that still true? Which tunnels? How do you know before you get to tunnels, to plan a different route?Thanks for your help,Vickie

Southport/Ft. Fisher Ferry

For my NC friends. We're headed to Willow Tree in a couple of weeks just for the weekend. When we leave on Sunday, we're probably gonna go to Britt's to get a few dozen doughnuts. The last time I went on the ferry, it was fairly crowded but it was a ...