Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Arches NP

Are there any full hook ups in Arches NP in Utah?Where do you stay closest to the park with full hook up?Thanks for you reply.

bazdad by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar Finally

Finally ordered a solar panel. We decided to go with the Renogy 100w suitcase. Price was right. This will get us started for right now. We currently have two - 12v batteries at almost 100ah each. I think one might be 95ah and the other 100ah. Next on...

wbwood by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

rv park near Tacoma/Olympia WA

We will be traveling through this area on June 6th and am looking for recommendations for an overnight stay. Any and all info will be greatly appreciated.thanks,Ron

lanerd by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Las Vegas parking

Always stayed at Circus in the past, but this time staying outside of Vegas, maybe Oasis or Hitchin Post, so where do you park a 3/4 ton pick up in Las Vegas for the day?

vmoser10 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Any concern re: rattlesnakes at Catalina State Park, Tucson?

A friend told me to avoid Catalina State Park in Tucson due to rattlesnakes. He said people were freaking out about leaving their RVs at night because rattlers are protected there and finding them in the campground isn't uncommon.Any one have any ex...

DHart by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Northern CA thru Oregon and Washington

My DW and I will be traveling north from the SF, wanting to stay along the coast. Then on up through Oregon and Washington along the coast before we turn east along the northern border states. We will be leaving SF in early May. I will do a separate...

Yuma AZ vs Indio CA?

Which do you recommend and why? Best Private RV parks for a senior couple with no kids or pets? We are looking at staying from the middle of Dec to the middle of Feb. Thanks!

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a budget coamground around Fredricksburg, VA

As stated in the subject, I am searching for a cheap/budget family oriented (kids) campground around Fredricksburg, VA on the Week of July 13th. It is a tent camping family, so tents should be allowed. Does anyone have any suggestions ? Thanks !

Goomph by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Maryland campgrounds... OYE !

So Im just starting out on this RV life.So far I have only made it to my sisters driveway in PA...But I hope to move to my second destination soon.I have some work to clean up this summer before I can beginmy adventure in earnest. So I have been look...

Houston, Rosenburg

We will be traveling through Houston from the east enroute to Corpus Christie. We plan to stop just out of the city and will need someplace to stop for one night. Ez-on and ez-off and close to the highway would be preferred. Thanks in advance.