Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Parks in San Jose, CA

(I also posted this on the Class C page.) Has anyone stayed at, or has any info on, the Garden City RV Park in San Jose, CA? We'll be out there for a few days at the end of April and any help would be appreciated.

chinrv by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Quail Roost campground

I wonder who on this forum went to Quail Roost Campground near Crystal River this past winter. I wonder who will be going back next winter also. I have never been there and am wondering what this campground is like. Do they have cable and wifi on ...

Williamh by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

tow haul problem assistance

We are in Bullhead City heading home and our tow haul quit working. Anyone know of a good reasonable repair shop in Bullhead City so we can get home? Thanks for any information

Imagone by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

taking extra liquor to BC Canada

I was wondering if you take extra liquor above your limit do you end up paying duty on all your amount or just the 2 extra bottles into BC. I know you pay 100% over the price of the bottlesThanks for any information

Imagone by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

French Creek State Park in PA

We're considering spending a few days there. We have a 35' travel trailer with slides. We want a site with electric. Are there any sites that we should specifically try for or avoid?We were considering B48 since our departure will be very early in th...

mrekim by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Distant Drums RV park, Camp Verde, AZ?

It's been quite a few years since we were here last. We were in one of their pull thru's and thought them odd. The front section was sloped considerably. While the trailer sat on level ground it was difficult to level because the front part droppe...

Campgrounds around Portland

Could someone recommend a nice campground with full hookups around Portland for the end of July.Traveling on a 26 Ft TT. Would like to have a place with lots or some trees rather than a parking lot.Thanks

leesan by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Beacon Rock State Park, WA

I know that the park website states that the camping area is more suited to tents than to RVs but it does say there are a few sites for smaller RVs. Anyone stayed there and what is it like? Thanks.

Rocky Mountain national park

Hi there, hoping to get some info on the rocky national park. Need some good CGs near Estes park. Also want to do some rafting and off roaring anything good near that area? How long does it take to drive from Estes park to grand lake and can you driv...

zwicky by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Watkins Glen

We are considering Watkins Glen State Park in NY for a week stay. (We have been to Letchworth State Park twice and want try another park) When I was on the website to check out the park it doesn't have anything other larger than 30 TT. I usually typ...

searfoss by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mt Rushmore CG's

Can anyone advise me of some nice campgrounds close to Mt Rushmore and best time of year for visit. Not looking for a resort just peace and comfort.

Summer RV'ing in the Southwest

Hello all. First post, and would greatly appreciate any input as to a trip to Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico this summer. I prefer traveling on the fly, seeing what there is and going where the mood takes me. But do I need to become a......planner...

davols11 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Mayport NAS

Hopefully, in June we will be going to Mayport NAS for a couple of weeks. Wanting to know if there is anything special in the area not to miss. Trying to plan a day trip or two and am looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance for any info.