cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pirate Land Campground Myrtle Beach SC, BOOM We made it!

Slamnslash
Explorer
Explorer
Just now winding down, kids asleep and after a long day of packing, hitching, hauling, setting up I am done.

Got here at dusk so did not have any time to look around. Looks OK from what little I did see.

We are booked until Thursday so I will post my 2 Penny's worth.

Happy Easter Weekend!
2013 Heartland Pioneer 25BH
2007 Chevy Silverado Z71 Off-road Crew, 5.3 factory HD tow, 3.73
Prodigy 2 Brake Control
Pro- Series WDH w/sway control
10 REPLIES 10

CampingN_C_
Explorer
Explorer
We've been staying at MBTP for years but have been to Pirateland in the past. It's our favorite of the big three down south. You'll be hooked on Myrtle Camping in general after this week for sure!
2018 Ram 3500 DRW CCLB Aisin 4.10 4x4

2018 Jayco Talon 413T
B&W Companion

6_7_tow_rig
Explorer
Explorer
Stayed there last summer right in the ocean. Nice place. Biggest complaint is the golf cart parade every evening. Kind of annoying but the activities for my kids were fantastic
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins 4x4
2013 Primetime Lacrosse 318bhs

jetmechtm
Explorer
Explorer
I took 2 kids there about 5 years ago. We had a great time between the beach and the facility. We didn't leave. The only problem we had was that I was in a pop up and it was so windy that I thought we were inside of a flag! I have since upgraded to a class C. Still loved Pirateland.

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
We always stay next door at the LAKEWOOD visiting my sister who has a house there.

The kids at Pirate land sure do have alots of fun... Lots of fun noises all day long... Kinda neat how they use the waterways there for setting up...

I'm sure you will have a fun time...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

jayco304
Explorer
Explorer
If you have not before be sure to visit Lakewood and OceanLakes (both next door) just so you can compare and see what works best for your family. We have used all three campgrounds and depending on how we feel or what the kids want then we adjust which campground we use. I grew up going to Lakewood and that is still or primary choice but we always use OceanLakes for Halloween (they have the best Halloween Weekends). We do use Ocean Lakes and Pirateland at other times as well if friends are staying there, etc. All three are great.
Please visit www.cram-a-lot-inn.com to learn more about our travel adventures.

2000 F350 7.3PSD
2010 Jayco 324BHDS Travel Trailer

yrusoslo
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for coming down, it keeps my taxes low. Have fun

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
Enjoy. we were there a couple years ago and loved it! we had an ocean front site and enjoyed hearing the waves crashing.

Have fun!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

wecamp04
Explorer
Explorer
Sure you will have a great time we been going to pirateland for 20 years

skiles
Explorer
Explorer
oops
2009 Outback 268rl
2015 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke

skiles
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to hear your $0.2 on that place. I was reading about it. Looks like it will keep the kids busy.
2009 Outback 268rl
2015 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke